Chapter 27: Roaming Around

(Y/n)'s POV

I jolted awake at the sound of the alarm clock. I wiped off the drool hanging on my chin and I climbed down the bed. Morgiana's bed was neatly arranged and her pajamas were folded and stacked together. My dominant hand clicked the snooze button of the alarm clock. Finally, peace and quiet.

The bathroom door opened, revealing Morgiana with a new set of clothes and a towel covering her hair.

"Morning!" I smiled brightly, stretching my arms.

Morgiana stared at me for a moment before awkwardly saying "morning" back. She walked away and opened the drawer. I got what she was trying to say.

It's my hair.

My octopus looking hair.

I tried to untangle a strand of my hair but I think I just made it worse. So, I went to the bathroom to take a bath and to fix my hair.

Amira's POV

My eyes slowly opened. The room was now bright and Morgiana was already wearing a new outfit. (Y/n)'s bed was empty yet messy. The urge to work made me want to fix her bed. It's a good thing I have a lot of energy today.

But first I gotta fix my bed. Sitting up, I started to tuck the bed sheet into the mattress. Next, I fixed the blanket. Lastly, I organized the pillows. I smiled, proud of my work. Now it's time for (y/n)'s bed to be fixed.

I climbed down the ladder of the bed, careful not to wake Aladdin. Then, I climbed up to (y/n)'s bed. Her bed wasn't that messy, I should finish it for about a minute or shorter.

"Amira what are you doing there?" Morgiana rose a brow.

"I'm just going to fix (y/n)'s bed." I raised the blanket. She nodded and continued what she was doing. I cracked my knuckles a bit and then started doing the same process of fixing a bed.

Morgiana's POV

I still can't find a brush or a hair dryer. The towel I had on my head started to fall so I re-adjusted it to keep it in place. My hands went deeper into the drawer and stopped when I felt something. I pulled it out, revealing a pink comb.

I found a comb, now to find a hair dryer.

I opened the other drawers and started to dig through the things inside.

Aladdin's POV

My ears picked up a sound. I was detached from my dreams as I woke up just to see Morgiana and Amira already awake. I can hear the water drops from the bathroom so it must mean that miss (y/n) is inside.

I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. I greeted Morgiana and Amira with a simple "good morning". Even though if it isn't supposed to be a good morning.

"A good morning to you too Aladdin." Amira was busy in fixing (y/n)'s bed, while Morgiana was busy with. . . finding something.

I began to search for some clothes in the closet. Most of it were for girls, there are some for me but they look big. As I searched deeper, there was one outfit that caught my attention. I pulled it out, the shirt was long-sleeved and blue. Underneath it was a pair of black shorts.

It perfectly fits so I threw it on the bed and arranged the clothes that I took out.

(Y/n)'s POV

After the relaxing shower, I began to put in my new set of fresh clothes. It's a good thing all the clothes here were long-sleeved. When I was finished with my shirt I proceeded on placing a pair of ripped jeans. I had a hard time putting it on since it was like skinny jeans.