Chapter 12: Blue Haired Boy

(Y/n)'s POV

Chie was nowhere to be found and I'm so tired. I decided to rest a bit so I walked to my room. But when I was about to go there, Chie went inside first. I grinned, finally I won't have to search anymore!

"Chie?" I scanned the room.

She looked at me like she just saw a ghost.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"N-nothing." Her scared expression suddenly switched into her joyous personality.

"Uhh, ok. So where have you been? Me and Alibaba were searching for you." I stared at her, demanding an answer.

"W-well, when you said the location of the storage room I got lost. Luckily, I was able to ask someone about the directions and I made it to the storage room but then a mouse appeared and I was scared so I fled off." She pattered. 

"Ok?" I didn't caught on with the other things that she said but at least she's here. Safe and sound.

"I'm gonna find Alibaba for a while. Wanna come?" I asked.

"You go, I'm going to rest here for a while." She patted the bed.

"Suit yourself." I opened the door and exited the room.

Chie's POV

Guilt overpowered me. I don't want to lie to (y/n) but I'm too scared if they find out that I was bitten. I don't know when I'll become an infected but I have to prepare myself for it.

My head felt dizzy and my eyes felt heavy. I need to rest for a moment. I covered my bandaged arm with my sleeve and slowly laid my head on the pillows. My right arm shot a bit of pain and it made me squint my eyes. I relaxed myself and dozed to sleep.

Alibaba's POV

I went to (y/n)'s room to see if she was there. Luckily, I had stumbled upon (y/n).

"I found Chie!" I exclaimed.

"Same. Although she was acting strange today." She glanced at her room.

"So you did notice." I sighed.

"Yeah, but maybe there's a pretty good explanation why she's acting weird today." (Y/n) placed a finger at her chin and pondered as I did the same.

An idea popped in my head, "Maybe she's just thinking about her parents."

"Oh yeah! You're right. But she's not the only one. . ." (Y/n)'s features saddened. Damn, I just made her sad.

"Don't worry we'll find your parents." I tried to lighten the mood because I'm afraid of making a friend sad, especially (y/n).

"Hope so." She bit her lower lip.

"Alibaba!" Morgiana called. She was with Yamraiha.

"Hm?" I turned to face her.

"Sharkkan wanted to see you." She said with her monotonous voice.

"Ok I'll be there. Bye (y/n)!" I waved at the (h/c) haired girl.

"Bye!" She waved back and walked away.

(Y/n)'s POV

Time passed by so fast I hadn't realized that it was 5:00 in the evening. Sinbad and his crew arrived with the supplies and invited us to eat.

After eating, it was time to sleep. I changed into my pajamas, but before I could go to bed I decided to get some fresh air outside. The cold breeze bit my cheeks and the stars twinkled brightly above the night sky.