Chapter 17: Falling

(Y/n)'s POV

It's been 2 weeks now. And I'm still at the same place. Last week I've ask Alibaba to train with me and now my fighting style was polished. Everyone treated Aladdin like family now. But the thought of Chie and my parents were still in my mind.

"Oi (y/n)!" Alibaba snapped his fingers at my face.

"H-huh?" I zoned back into reality.

"You were zoning out again." he sighed and placed his katana down.

I forgot that we were training.

"Sorry." I scratched my head awkwardly.

"Let's get back to training." He pointed his katana to me. I also raised mine and the sharp blades collided.

Ja'far's POV

I watched Alibaba and (y/n) from the corner. That girl seemed to get the hang of using her katana. I didn't realize that my lips formed into a smile. What is happening to me these days?

"Who are you staring at Ja'far?" someone said.

I pointed my knife to the person, only to see Sharkkan with his hands raised in surrender.

"It's you. . . what do you want now?" I placed my knife down.

"Nothing at all. I'm just here to see (y/n)." he smirked.

For some reason he made my blood boil. I mean, (y/n) is just a friend of mine. Why would I be mad if Sharkkan starts to flirt with her?

I ignored him and continued staring at the two.

Amira's POV

Oh no! Sir Sharkkan is going to make a move on miss (y/n). And general Ja'far is losing! I cannot let that happen.

It's time to commence my plan.

I hid behind the bushes and tied out a very thin rope on the tree. Nobody can see this rope, except if they have a really good eyesight. I peeked my head to see if (y/n) and Alibaba were finished training. It's a good thing sir Sharkkan was gone or else my plan would fail.

(Y/n) and Alibaba both parted ways,  Ja'far and (y/n) were the only ones present. Just as I have planned.

(Y/n) seemed to notice Ja'far standing at the corner so she walked to him. Yes, go miss (y/n)! They were sort of talking to each other and it took like a minute for them to finish.

Once they were done with their conversation they both walked to my direction. I waited for the right moment. They were getting near.

3

2

1

I pulled the rope and waited for the rope to be tugged.

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and Ja'far walked together. He was getting a lot better and healthier too. When we were almost at the door of the building I felt something on my ankle.

I don't know what it was but it sure made me trip on my feet. Why did I even tried walking backwards?! I closed my eyes, preparing for the impact. But, to my surprise my back didn't meet the hard ground.

I opened my eyes, my (e/c) eyes met a pair of dark grey ones. Wait a minute, so I just landed on Ja'far's arms?!

He was so near like he's only an inch away from my face! I could feel my cheeks burn in embarrassment. We stayed in that position for a moment, it's like time just froze.

When I found out that my body can move I immediately regained my composure. I was a blushing mess!

"Sorry." I was a bit shocked. We both apologized together but Ja'far avoided eye contact though. . .

"Y-you don't have to apologize sir Ja'far!" I stammered.

"Just be careful next time," he looked at me and it was the first time I've witnessed something in him concern.

"I will!" I saluted.

"And please, just call me Ja'far." it was an odd request but I nodded anyways.

Amira's POV

Yes! The first part of my plan worked. I celebrated silently in the bushes and untied the rope.

Now for part 2 of my plan.

It was 12:00 P.M. Ja'far didn't let me eat carrots because he said that I ate too much for the day. What's wrong with being too healthy?

He just made me eat this leek along with some other vegetables. I can't refuse because in exchange of eating this meal he will let me eat ice cream for desert. ([A/n]: She's vegetarian)

"Amira! Have you seen (y/n)?" Alibaba popped up from nowhere.

"No, I haven't." I exclaimed while munching on my food.

"Oh, ok thanks." he walked away, I continued eating alone.

Alibaba's POV

I jogged through the hallways in search for the (h/c) haired girl. (Y/n) forgot to get her katana from me so I have to find her.

'Maybe she's on her room.' I thought.

I arrived at her room and knocked thrice on her door.

"(Y/n)?"

"Come in!"

I opened the door, she was folding her clothes which she used for training.

"What can I do for you Alibaba?"

"I was here to return your katana. Since you forgot to get it." I handed her the katana.

"Oh yeah! Thank you Alibaba." She walked towards me.

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked to Alibaba to get my katana. But karma had struck once again. My feet entangled with the blanket that I forgot to fix, causing me to fall for the 3rd time. WHY AM I ALWAYS FALLING?

I once again closed my eyes to prepare for impact. I did fall but the floor was a bit soft?

My eyes quickly opened to see what or who I just landed on. My face turned into 50 shades of red. I was on top of my blonde friend! What the friggin' hay is happening to me?! We were stuck to this very awkward moment. He stared deeply at my eyes and he looked like he was getting nearer and nearer at my face.

He was so near to the point that our lips almost touched. I was paralysed, I couldn't move. WHY CAN'T I MOVE?

But the moment was interrupted when the door creaked open.

"(Y/n), Alibaba, Sinbad wants you-" Morgiana stared at us in surprise before clearing her throat, "I'm sorry for interrupting you."

"W-wait Morgiana! It's not what you think." I stood up to stop her but she already closed the door.

I slowly knelt down the floor and dramatically cried, "My life is officially ruined."

I lightly banged my head to the door.

Alibaba's POV

I had regained myself as I stared at (y/n) who was currently in the middle of her little drama. The thought of her on top of me entered my mind.

I shook my head and slapped my cheeks. I'M SUCH A PERVERT!

-------------------------------

[A/n]: Just to clear things up, Sharkkan isn't included in the whole Magi X Reader thing. Yes, I'm sorry for all the Sharkkan fangirls out there. I just thought of making a small fluff for him so that Ja'far could be able to talk with the reader more.

Also, what did you guys think about the fluffs?