Chapter 12 - Rita Skeeter

Isabelle's POV
~Potions Class~
"Now I want you to turn to page...." Snape was interrupted.
"Excuse me, Professor. Belle and Harry needs to go to an interview." said Nigel.
Snape sort of glared at him.

"Fine. Potter. Lee You may leave." he said.

Erika and I glanced at each other. Erika gave me a nod, telling me to go.

Harry and I grabbed our belongings and left the class.
"What do you think it is?" Harry asked.
"No idea, but I got a feeling that it's not going to be good." I replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FLASH!!!!

Cameras, they always have to have that flash.
I thought.

I was with Harry, Viktor, Cedric and Fluer.

"What a charismatic quintuplet." said Rita.

This women...walks like a beetle. I thought.

"Hello. I'm Rita Skeeter." she said as she shook our hands. "I write for the Daily Prophet. But of course you know that, don't you? It's you we don't know. Hehe...You're the juicy news. What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks?" Rita touches Fleur's cheeks and slaps it gently.

"What mysteries do the muscles mask? Does courage lie beneath those curls? In short, what makes a champion tick? "Me, Myself & I" want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers...Hehe...So who's feeling up to sharing?" she said.

Everyone stayed quiet.

"Should we start with the youngest? Lovely." She pulled me and I looked at the others for help.

She took me the broom cupboard.

I was staring at the notebook and the quill.

"So tell me, Miss Lee. A beauty like you, how does it feel to be in this tournament?" she asked.

"I didn't put my name in the Goblet." I replied.
"And you're 12?" she said.
"I'm 14." I cut in.
"And all of these boys in Hogwarts are after you and your sister, because of the both of your beauties? Are you concerned about that?" she asked.

"If you're talking about this...it's none of your business." I said.
She gave me a weak smile.

"So, even since you entered your name in the Goblet. Was your Father or your Clan concerned? Was your Twin sister concerned about this as well?" she asked.

Didn't I tell her that I didn't put my name in the Goblet? I thought to myself.

"Don't bring my sister into this." I said.

"So, what's your relationship between you and Harry Potter?" she asked, ignoring my answer.

"What? Harry and I are just friends. More like brother and sister." I replied. I kept on looking at the quill.
"Just ignore the quill, just answer my question." she said.
"Look, I already answered your damn question, Harry and I are just friends." I said.

"Hm...what about Cedric Diggory?" she asked.
"Cedric and I are friends as well." I replied, calmly.
"Do you have feelings for him?" she asked again.

"Wait..what?" I asked.
"Next question. What are feelings for a certain blonde name Malfoy? I heard you've been hanging out with him lately. Any feelings for him yet?" she asked.

"What? Where did you get that idea?" I asked.
"Let's see. Some of my men saw you two were hanging out with each other at the Black Lake, playing some music." she replied.

She was watching us that day?! I thought.

"I wonder what would Erika know about you and Malfoy?" she said.

I got so mad, then I just stood up.
Ice started to form around the walls.

"That's enough. What kind of news is this?! You're suppose to ask us about the Tournament, not like our personal things." I said.
"That's what I'm doing." Rita said.

"That's not what you're doing! You know, you're...you're just trying to make everyone a fool out of themselves! And that's the end of my lamest interview and you're the worst host that I have ever met!" I snapped.

I walked out of the broom cupboard. I didn't look at the others, because I was too mad at this lady.
But I did noticed Cedric's giving me the worried look, same goes for Harry.

~Ouch! She does have a point.~