Chapter 120 - End Of The Year

Harry's POVThe next morning, I went to Dumbledore's office. It was so empty.I was in a deep thought until I heard...
"Potter." I turned to my right and saw Professor McGongall.
"...in light of what has happened...I you should have the need to someone..."

I started to walk away.
"You should know, Professor Dumbledore..." I stopped and turned to Professor McGongall. "...you meant a great deal to him." She said.

I looked at Dumbledore's picture, he was sleeping in the picture. I walked out of his office, leaving Professor McGongall.

~Astronomy Tower~We were at the Astronomy Tower and I was holding the locket. "Do you think he would've done it? Draco?" Hermione asked me.

"No. No, he was lowering his wand. During that incident....he was thinking about Belle all the time. In the end, it was Snape. It was always Snape. and I did nothing." I replied.

Hermione looked at me and said, "They're dating?"
I nodded. "Just figured it out when he confessed that he needed to protect Belle."
Hermione sighed at that. She looked at Belle, who was with Ron. And she's being quiet again.

Then I gave her the locket and she me a confused look.
"It's fake. Open it." I said.  Hermione opened it. There was a note inside. She started to read it. "To the Dark Lord. I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match...you will be mortal once more. R.A.B." "R.A.B." Hermione said again.
"Don't know. But whoever they are, they have the real Horcrux. It means it was all a waste. All of it." I said.

Erika then walked beside me, staring at the horizon.

I sighed and looked back to the horizon as well.
"I'm not coming back, Hermione. I've got to finish whatever Dumbledore started. And I don't know where that'll lead me...but I'll let you, Ron, Erika and Belle know where I am when I can." I said. "I've always admired your courage, Harry...but sometimes, you can be really thick." Said Hermione.
"You don't really think you're going to be able...to find all those Horcruxes by yourself, don't you? You need us, Harry." Erika said.

I looked at Erika, and all I can see is her beautiful glowing face.
"Erika's right, Harry. You need us, without us, you'll be lost." said Ron.

I finally agreed and looked at Belle, looks like she was dazed off.

"Belle." Hermione called her.
"Hmm?" she responded.

"I want to know---" Belle cut Hermione off.
"Not now. I'll be going now." Belle left the Astronomy Tower.

"I was going to ask her when she started dating him." Hermione said.
"Hermione, I think that's not the best time for that." Erika said.

Hermione sighed. "You're right."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~The Lee Clan~

EXO formed a line, facing their leader, Jimmy Lee. While Belle and Erika stood next to him.
"You were all there when Dumbledore died. And now...the death eaters thinks that they can do whatever they want. Well, that's not going to stop us. The Lee Clan is more stronger than those manics out there. We have to protect the students now, even here. The Death Eaters might attack the clan, I don't know when, but we have to be ready for it." Jimmy said.

"NE!" EXO exclaimed.

"And one more thing." Jimmy said.
EXO listened to him very closely.

"Kill every Death Eater you see. Don't hesitate to kill them." Jimmy added.

Belle's eyes widen at that. Erika and Kai turned to her, concerned.

Does this mean.....I have to fight him whenever I see him? Belle thought.

"Dismissed! Put guard up and stay alert!" Jimmy exclaimed.
"NE!" EXO exclaimed back.