Chapter 78 - The Prophercy

Erika's POV
We got into the Ministry and got down to Department of Mysteries.

"This is it." Harry mumbled.  

We walked through the door. There were bunch of prophecies. "92, 93, 94, 95." I heard Harry mumbling.

"He should be here." He said.

"Harry. It's got your name on it." said Neville. 

He walked up to him and grabbed the prophecy.
Harry's POV"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal...but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives."The prophecy said that. "Harry." Hermione called.

I got up front and there was a Death Eater.
"Where's Sirius?" I asked.

"You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams...and reality." said the

Death Eater as he removed his mask.
"Lucius Malfoy?" Erika and Belle asked.

"Ah, well if it isn't the Lee Twins." he said.
He looked back at me.

"You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the Prophecy." he said.

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it." I warned him.

Then a creepy laugh came behind Lucius.

"He knows how to play. Itty, bitty baby. Potter."
"Bellatrix Lestrange." said Neville.
"Neville Longbottom, is it? How's Mum and Dad?" she asked, grinning.
"Better, now they're about to be avenged." he said as he raised his wand, but I stopped him.
"Now, let's everybody just clam down...shall we?" said Lucius.
Then Bellatrix glanced at Belle and Erika

"Well, well...the beauties are here. Just like your filthy mother." Bellatrix said.
They both remained calm, but kept a glare on Bellatrix.

"All we want is that prophecy and after that." said Lucius.
"Why is Voldemort need me to come and get this?" I asked.
"You dare to speak his name? You Filthy Half-Blood!" shouted Bellatrix.

"Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is lucky for you, really." said Lucius. I looked around and there's Death Eaters around us. They're getting closer and closer.

"Haven't you always wondered...what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you...when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of you scar? All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do...is give it to me." said Lucius as he came closer.
"Then I can show you everything." he added.

"I've waited 14 years." I said.
"I know." said Lucius.
"I guess I can wait a little longer. Now." I added, glaring at him. "Stupefy!"

A Death Eater was following me, he shot me a spell and I dodged it.
"Stupefy!" It hit him.

Erika's POV
Everyone split up and Belle was with me.
"Flaming Dragon." I mumbled. I send my fire powers to the death eater.

"Crystal coffin." Belle send her ice to the death eater. It was shaped like a coffin. Belle held her hand and crushed her fingers together. The coffin exploded, I realized that the death eater was dead.

Very powerful. I thought. (It's like Gaara of the Sand, if you know Naruto)

We both bumped into Harry and the others.
"Are you all right?" Harry asked.
I nodded.
"Feeling brilliant." Belle replied.

All of a sudden, up ahead we saw smoke coming up to us, rapidly.
"REDUCTO!" said Ginny.
Everything was fallen apart.

"Get back to the door." Harry exclaimed.

Harry's POV
We ran and ran. Until when we ran to the door. We almost fell but the it stopped then fell on the floor. I got up and saw the arch and heard voices.
"What's that? The voices. Can you tell what are they saying?" I asked.

There aren't any voices, Harry." said Hermione.
"It's only an empty archway." Erika said.
"I hear them too." said Luna.

"I do too." Belle said.
"Wait...what?" Erika asked Belle.
This isn't good. I thought.

"Get behind me!" I shouted.
Everyone got behind me as we held up our wands. As we did, black smoke surrounded us.

Then all of a sudden, I was alone with the prophecy on my hand.

I got up, holding the prophecy. I looked around and saw my friends being held by Death Eaters. I saw a death eater got Belle. She was struggling.

Wait...where's Erika? I thought.

"Did you actually believe...or were you truly naive enough to think...that children stood a chance against us?" Said Lucius. He held out his hand. "I'll make this simple for you, Potter." I just stared at him. "Give me the prophecy now...or watch your friends die. Starting with a special person." he said  A rope came down slowly, revealing Erika all tied up. Her mouth was tapped.

No. I thought.

"Don't give it to him, Harry." Neville exclaimed. Bellatrix shushed him. I looked at my friends and then at Erika. The one I love.
I saw tears falling down to her cheek. I couldn't. I can't let her get hurt.

Then I handed the prophecy to him. Then suddenly a white light came beside.

"Get away from my godson."  It was Sirius. He punched Lucius in the face. Then Sirius came to me. Another white light came. It Tonks. Then, Kingsely, Moody, and then Lupin.
And then....The Lee Clan.

EXO came and attacked to other deatheaters. Sirius grabbed me and hid behind the arch.

"Now, listen to me. I want you and the others to get out of here." said Sirius.
"What? No, I'm staying with you." I protested.
"You've done beautifully. Now let me take it from here." he said.
Someone shot a spell on us.

"Black." sneered Lucius. Another Death Eater came.

3rd Person's POV
Someone cut off the rope that was on Erika. And that person caught her.
He took off the tape and untied her.

"Baekhyun Oppa." Erika whimpered.
"You okay, Erika?" he asked.

Erika nodded.
"Good. Now you better take cover. We'll take care of this." Baekhyun said.
"Aniyo, I'll join." Erika protested.

Baekhyun was about to argue until a spell nearly hit them.
"Can't argue now, Oppa." Erika said.

Kai pushed the deatheater away from Belle and grabbed her waist.
He teleported to the other side.

"Oppa." Belle said.
"You okay?" he asked.

Belle just nodded.

He set her down, but then a spell nearly hit them.
"Okay, you go hide with the others. We'll take care of this." Kai said.

"No, I'm fighting." she said.

Kai sighed at that. He can't win a argument with Belle.
"All right."

Then Jimmy teleported next to Kai and Belle.
"I knew you would say that."

"Appa?!"

Jimmy send her a smile and went to help the others.