Chapter 95 - Concert PT 2!

~Up stage~
As Belle walked upstage...she forced a smile on her face. Forgetting about everything happen just now. The conversation earlier with her and Erika...

Just forget it. she thought.

(Belle is wearing the same outfit in the video)

Audience cheered and clapped. More of them were jumping around, like Fred and George.
Belle smiled and waved to the fans and walked back out.

She met EXO and Erika, who was smiling at her.
"That was great!" Sehun said.

Belle giggled. "Thanks."

"And now...another performance from EXO! They will be doing three performances." Dumbledore said.
"That's our cue."

The whole group went up stage and started.

"EXO! EXO! EXO!!" The audience chanted.

After the performance ended, Belle was...I don't know. AMAZED!
"Did they really have to that?" Erika mumbled as she rubbed the bridge of the nose.
"It's their choreography. At least the audience liked it." Belle said.

Erika peeked at the audience and half of the girls fainted.
Belle giggled and went back to change.

As EXO made another performance...It turned out great as usual.

Girls in the audience chanted as loud as they can.
Until the lights dimmed for EXO to get into their next performance

Hermione was in the crowd, screaming with Ginny.
"Oh bother." Ron mumbled.

When EXO did their performances, they went back stage as the light dimmed. Belle was already dressed up and ready to go!

EXO smiled and bowed and left the stage.

Only two more to go until the concert is over.
Belle walked up on stage with her guitar, wrapped around her.

Belle smiled and spoke into the mic.
"Are you guys having fun?" she asked.

"YES!!!!" the audience screamed. She saw Fred and George who was holding a Erika and Belle poster.
Belle smiled once more.

"So, this song is about two couples. Who hide their feelings from each other." Belle said.
Backstage, Draco's head shot up.
"But...I think it's too late for the girl to confess, so she's saying goodbye. I...once have a dream like this, so I'm going to share this feeling to you. Hope you'll all like it." Belle added.

Draco stood up from his seat and looked at Belle from the backstage.
Belle started strumming and took another deep breath.

(As Belle was strumming the tune, her eyes started to water. Remembering how her and Draco always met at the Astronomy Tower to practice music together. Belle let a tear fell)

When Belle was done singing, she let a tear fall. Draco did too.
The audience cheered as they didn't know that Belle was crying.

Belle wiped her tears and smiled at them.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Belle walked back to the stage and met Erika.

"You've gotten better." Erika said.
Belle smiled.

Erika took a look at Belle, she finally understood why she sang that song.

She's in love with Draco Malfoy.

I guess.... I have to accept it. Erika thought.

"And now for the finale!!!! This is the last performances from all the performers." Dumbledore announced.

The crowd groaned.

"Silence. This performances...will be the best one you ever have. And forget it." He added.

He left the stage, leaving the crowd a little confused.

(Pretend Belle and Erika are up there. Including Kris and Luhan and Tao :) and....I'm having a fan girl moment...again XD)

The crowd cheered. Draco, Pansy and Blaise came out from the back and stood beside them.
And...Draco and Belle stood next together. They just act normal around each other.

Dumbledore clapped as he walked up stage.
"What a lovely performances. I really enjoyed them so much. Now, give them another applause!" he said.

The crowd cheered and did wolf whistle.

They all took a bow and Dumbledore held out his hands.
"And it's time to go back to your dorms."

The crowd groaned, sadly.
"No complaining. You all have classes tomorrow. Off to bed. Pip-pip!"

~Later~
After changing, Belle told Erika to go on ahead, since Erika felt sleepy already.
Belle bid EXO goodbye. They gave Belle a hug and went back to the Clan.

As Belle walked out of the Great Hall, where the Concert was held. She bumped into Draco.
He was making eye contact with her, but he walked right passed her and walked to the other direction.

That's not the way to the Slytherin Common. Belle thought.

A little curious...Belle decides to follow him.

Draco walked to the 7th floor, he was making sure he was alone.
As he was at his destination, he closed his eyes and thought where he needs to be.

Belle quietly took a peek and saw Draco, just standing there.

What's he doing? she thought.

Draco walked in as the wall shut again.
Belle walked out of her hiding spot and though why he's here. On the 7th floor.

And...what's it got to do with the Room Of Requirement?