Chapter 57 - Our First Lesson

Isabelle's POV
Erika and I woke up first, and we headed to our first class. Which is Transfiguration with McGongall.
"By the way, Belle. Since Transfiguration is our first class. How are you dealing with your wand?" Erika asked.

"Got it covered, Erika." I replied.
Erika sighed out of relief. "Thank goodness."

I let out a giggle.
"It's thanks to you, Erika." I said.
Erika looked at me, pretending that she didn't do anything.

"Thanks to you. Because you care for me, being there for me. Even though, I'm stubborn, you didn't give up." I added.
Erika smiled at me.

"And also...thanks for asking Draco for help as well. Didn't know you and him are starting to be friends." I said.
"Yah! I only ask him for help, that's all." Erika defended.

I giggled at that.

"But, Malfoy and I are still enemies." she said.
I giggled even more.

"Sure sure, but someday, Erika. You two will---" she cut me off in mid-sentence.
"Don't you even dare say it." she said.

"Um...hehe...Erika, you're scary at times like this." I said, giggling, nervously.

~Later In The ROR~
Everyone formed a line and I was by Erika, which we're behind Neville. A deatheater, which is a dummy, moved and held its wand. Neville looked at Harry. He  nodded and gestured him to go. He held out his wand very quickly, and said, "Expelliarmus!" But his wand flew out of his hand and went to the back of the room.

Everyone ducked.

"I'm hopeless." he said, disappointed.

"You're just flourishing your wand too much." Harry said.
"Try it like this." He raised my wand and said, "Expelliarmus!" The wand flew out of the dummy's hand.

Another hour has passed, everyone is still practicing the 'Expelliarmus' spell.
Erika and I are together, until....

Erika sends me a fire spell, shaped like a Phoenix.

I gasped and released my Ice Spell, shaped like a dragon. It stopped the fire.

"Awesome!!!" Fred and George exclaimed.

I looked at Erika, with confused look.

"I was testing you, Belle. But it's a good thing that you reacted in time." she said.
"Of course I did." I said.

Erika smiled at that.

"That was brilliant." Nigel said.

Harry was around and he smiled at Erika. Which she didn't notice.
I rolled my eyes at that. That's when Hermione and Ginny came by my side.

"The look on Harry's face." Hermione said.
"I know what you're thinking." Ginny said.

I giggled and suddenly caught Lukas staring at Ginny.

"And the look at Lukas face...." Hermione followed my glance.
"Looks like he found someone special." I added.