Chapter 118 - Dumbledore's Death

~3rd Person's POV~
Dumbledore and Harry got the Horcrux and they both made it back. But Dumbledore was a little weak, after he drank that black water.

"We need to get you to the Hospital Wing, sir, to Madame Pomfrey." Harry suggested. 
"No. Severus. Serverus is who I need. Wake him. Tell him what happened. Speak to no one else. Severus, Harry." Dumbeldore said.

Harry was about to go but suddenly the door opened. Dumbledore slowly got up.
"Hide yourself below, Harry. Don't speak or be seen by anybody without my permission. Whatever happens, it's imperative you stay below." He said. Harry was about to protest, he doesn't want to leave.

"Harry, do as I say." Dumbledore said.

The door opened again. Harry looked at Dumbledore, concerned.
"Trust me." He said.
Harry looked at him again.

"Trust me." He said again.

Harry didn't utter a word, so he hid below.

As the door closed...a boy came out of the shadows, pointing his wand at Dumbledore.

"Good Evening Draco. What brings you here on this fine spring evening?" Dumbledore asked Draco.

"Who else is here? I heard you talking." Said Draco.
"I often talk aloud to myself. I fin it extraordinary useful." Said Dumbledore.
"Have you been whispering to yourself, Draco?" He added.

Belle heard voices and she quietly walked in and  hid herself behind a pillar. She saw a gape in front of her and saw Draco and Dumbledore.

"Draco...you are no assassin." Said Dumbledore.
"How do you know what I am? I've done things that would shock you." Draco asked.
"Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that in return she'd bear a cursed necklace to me? And replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison. Forgive me, Draco. I cannot help feeling these actions are so weak...your heart can't really have been in them." Said Dumbledore.

"He trusts me. I was chosen." Draco lift his sleeves and showed his left arm.

It show the Dark Mark.

I knew it. Harry thought.

Belle covered her mouth so she wouldn't cry.

Dumbledore looked at him, sadly.

"Then I shall make it easy for you." Dumbledore raised his wand but Draco disarmed him.
"Expelliarmus." Dumbledore's wand flew out of his hand.

"Very good. Very good."

The door opened again.

"You're not alone. There are others. How?" Dumbledore asked.
"The vanishing cabinet in the Room of Requirement. I've been mending it." Draco replied.

"Let me guess. It has a sister. A twin." Dumbledore said. 
"In Borgin and Burkes. They form a passage." Said Draco.

"Ingenious." Dumbledore said.

Please stop. Belle thought.

"Draco...years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices. Through those years, I watch you and Belle...seeing the both of you. Your love for her has grown. She wants you to stop what you're doing. But please, let me help you." Dumbledore said.

"I don't want your help! I don't want Belle to get involved. This is the only way to protect her. Don't you understand? I have to do this. I have to kill you. Or he's gonna kill me, my family and her...right in front of me." Draco cried.

All of a sudden, footsteps were heard.
Belle was still hiding behind the pillar, where she had a view, seeing all the death eaters.

"Well, look what we have here." Said Bellatrix. She then grinned and walked up to Draco.
"Well done, Draco." she whispered to Draco.

"Good evening, Bellatrix. I think introductions are in order, don't you?" Said Dumbledore.
"Love to, Albus, but I'm afraid were all in a bit right schedule." Bellatrix said. She then turned to Draco.

"Do it." Bellatrix demanded.

Draco hesitated.

Belle looked through the gape, seeing Draco hesitated.
Hoping Draco won't do it.

"He doesn't have to stomach, just like his father. Let me finish him in my own way." Said Greyback.
"Why can't I do it?" Kara sneered.

"No! The Dark lord was clear, the boy has to do it." said Bellatrix.
While under the platform...Harry suddenly raised his wand up, but when he turned around. Snape was there, pointing his wand at him.
He raised his finger to his lips, telling Harry to be quiet.

"This is your moment. Do it. Go on, Draco. NOW!!" Bellatrix shouted.

Belle continued to look with tears in her eyes.
Draco...I'm begging you...please don't do it. she thought.

"No." They all turned our heads to see who it was.
Snape came into the scene.

"Severus. Please." Dumbledore pleaded.

What?! Harry and Belle thought at the same time.

"Avada Kedavra." Snape send the killing curse to Dumbledore.

Harry was shocked, he saw Dumbledore killed tonight. Even Belle.

Harry and Belle both ran out of the Astronomy Tower, without letting each other know.