Chapter 48 - ENOUGH!!!

Isabelle's POV
I was sitting next to Erika and I told her about last night.
"Malfoy was about rape you?!"

I covered her mouth.
"I'm alright, Erika. He was drunk." I whispered.
"No it's not all right, Belle. He almost raped you." she said.
I sighed at that.

"Don't go near him no more, arrasso." Erika said.
I nodded.

We saw paper bird flying. It was so cute until it burned and landed on the Patil Twins desk.

"Good Morning, children." We all turned around and saw Professor Umbridge.

Great! I thought.

She came up with her wand in her hand and pointed the chalkboard.
"Ordinary Wizarding Level Examinations. O-W-Ls. More commonly known as OWLs." She said as she came up in front of the class.

"Study hard and you will be rewarded. Fail to do so, an the consequences may be severe." She added.

Umbridge pointed at the books behind and they started to levitate and putting the books in front of us.

"Your previous instruction in this subject has been disturbingly uneven. But you'll be pleased from now on you will be following a carefully stricter, Ministry-approved course of defensive magic." She said.

I was just looking at the book, from back to front.

This is for first years! I thought.

Hermione raised her hand.

"Yes?" Umbridge asked, 'nicely'.
"There's nothing in here about using defensive spells?" Hermione asked.

"Using spells?" asked Umbridge. Then she giggled.

"Well, I can't imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom." she said.
"We're not going to use magic?" Asked Ron.
"You'll be learning about defensive speeds in a secure, risk-free way." Said Umbridge.
"What use is that? If we're attacked, it won't be risk - free." said Harry.
"Students will raise their hands when they speak in my classroom." She said.

"It is the view of the Ministry that a theoretical knowledge will be sufficient to get you through your examinations which, after all, is what school is all about." Said Umbridge.

"And how's theory supposed to prepare us for what's out there?" Asked Harry.
"There is nothing out there, dear. Who do you imagine wants to attack children like you?" She asked.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe Lord Voldemort." Said Harry. Everyone in the classroom went quiet.
But when Harry said the name...I winced at that.

"Now, let me make this quite plain...You have been told...that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. This. Is. A. Lie." She said.

"It's a not a lie. I saw him. I fought him." Said Harry.

"Detention, Mr. Potter!" Umbridge exclaimed.

"Isabelle Lee was there, being tortured by him with the Cruciatus Curse. And you think Cedric Diggory dropped on his own accord." Harry snapped.
"Isabelle Lee was only pretending. And Cedric Diggory's death was in a tragic accident." said Umbridge.

I suddenly stood up when I slammed my hand on the desk.
"Don't even say Cedric's death wasn't an accident! And I wasn't pretending to be dead!" I snapped.
"It was murder! You must know this!" Harry snapped once more.

"Enough!" Umbridge shouted.

Harry and I stopped.
"See me later, Mr. Potter and Miss Lee. My office." And she giggled.