Chapter 88 - Annoucements

3rd Person's POV
Erika couldn't eat anything at all. But Ron was munching food, like every year.
Belle was just playing with her food again. Thinking about her strong feelings for Draco.

Erika then glanced at the Grand Doors, hoping Harry will pop up.

"Where is he?" she asked, worriedly.
"Don't worry. He'll be here in a minute." said Ron. I looked at Ron. Is he even worried? I thought. "Will. You. Stop. Eating?" Hermione said, as she was hitting Ron with her book.
"Your best friends are missing!" Erika said. 
"Oi! Turn around you lunatics." said Lukas.
They both turned around and saw Harry. "He's covered in blood again. Why is he always covered in blood?" Erika said, looking at Harry.
"Not this much." Lukas said.
"Looks like it's own this time." said Ron. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Erika's POVHarry sat by me. While Hermione and Belle, gave Harry a look.

"Where have you two been?" she asked.
"What happened to your face, Harry?" Belle asked.

"Later. What did I miss?" Harry asked. "Sorting Hat urge us all to be brave and strong in these troubled times. Easy for it to say, huh? It's a hat, isn't it?" said Ron. "Pabo. Of course it's a hat." Belle mumbled.

Harry was still bleeding, so I grabbed another napkin and helped him wipe the blood. "Thanks." he said. I smiled and Dumbledore made his announcement.
Isabelle's POV"Very best of evenings to you all.  First off, let me introduce the newest member of our staff...Horace Slughorn."

We clapped.
"Professor Slughorn, I'm happy to say has agreed to resume his old post as Potions Master. Meanwhile, the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts...will be taken by Professor Snape."

"Snape?" Some students started to whisper.

"That's some news." Erika mumbled.

As the whole Slytherin Table clapped. I didn't pay attention to them. Only one Slytherin.

Draco Malfoy.

He had his arm rest on the table, not clapping along."Now, as you know...each and everyone of you was searched upon your arrival here tonight. And you have the right to know why. Once there was a young man, who, like you...sat in this very hall...walked this castle's corridors, slept under its roof. He seemed to all the world a student like any other. His name? Tom Riddle." Dumbledore said.

Students were mumbling about it.
"Today, of course...he's known all over the world by another name. Which is why, as I stand looking out upon you all tonight...I'm reminded of a sobering fact. Every day, every hour...this very minute, perhaps...dark forces attempt to penetrate this castle's walls. But in the end, their greatest weapon is you." he said.

I looked at Draco again. He hasn't moved from his position.

The thing is...why am I looking at him? Do I love him now? I thought."Just something to think about. Oh, and also....in a few days...we're having a little concert. Any of you can join, there will be a sign up sheet in the bulletin board in your common rooms. And have a little fun, it's not a competition.  Now, off to bed. Pip-pip." said Dumbledore.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
It was time for bed, but I was down in the common room, staring at the sign up sheet.

Should I? But what if he joins as well? I thought.

I sighed and started to sign my name. And also, I decided to do some dances as well.
Then I went back upstairs and head to bed.

As I tried to close my eyes....Draco seems to pop up into my mind.
So, I opened my eyes and brought my knees together.

"Aish....why am I thinking about him?"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dracos' POV
Just staring at the sign up sheet that's on the bulletin board.
Looks like Blaise and Pansy joined already.

Well, Pansy and Astroia performed a their horrible performance last time.
The thought of that, I let out a chuckle.

Then I started to think about Belle again.
Will she perform as well? Of course she would. I thought.

I smiled and decided to sign up and maybe a few songs about her.
After I signed up....I went straight to bed and when I close my eyes....

Belle was there, smiling at me. Giggling at me.
I sat up, quickly and ruffled my hair.

I'm madly in love with her