Chapter 79 - Sirius's Death

Harry's POV
"Expelliarmus!" I disarmed Lucius.
"Nice one, James." he said.

Sirius hit Lucius. Until...
"Avada Kedavra." It hit him.  He looked at me, for the last time.

No...No...this isn't happening.

Then he faded into the archway.

My eyes became teary.
"No.No.NO." Reamus grabbed me, trying to calming me down.
"NO" I shouted.

Sirius....is the only family I have.
I looked at Bellatrix and she just smirked. She then walked away.

I got out of Reamus's grip and ran after her.

Isabelle's POV
Kai and I turned to the arch and saw Sirius faded into the arch.
"Oh no." Kai mumbled.

No. I thought.

We saw Harry ran after Bellatrix and then Erika ran after.
"Erika!" I shouted.

Harry's POV
I went after Bellatrix.

"I killed Sirius Black. You coming to get me?" Bellatrix said.
"Crucio." I said the spell and it hit her. I pointed my wand at her. I was so mad.
Then I started to twist my neck. It's like Voldemort is controlling me.

"You've got to mean it, Harry. She killed him. She deserves it. You know the spell, Harry. Do it."

I turned around and there he is. He disarmed me, causes my wand out of my hand.
"So weak." He said.

Then suddenly someone came here from the floo network.

"It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom. The Aurors are on their way." It was Dumbledore. "By which time I shall be gone. And you...shall be dead." He said. Dumbledore pushed me aside and they started to shot spells.

Erika's POV
I ran and ran, ignoring Belle's calls. As I ran I saw Dumbledore fighitng Voldemort.
Belle caught up to me and saw as well.

"This isn't good." she mumbled.
Voldemort broke all the glass windows and forces to aim it at Dumbledore.

Belle and I took cover, but Dumbledore used a spell, to make the sharp glass turn into dust.

But Voldemort wasn't done yet. With that, he disappeared.

Belle and I walked a little closer to Dumbledore, but then...Harry started to wince all of sudden.
We turned to him and looked.

I was about to go, but Belle held onto my arm.
As Harry winced, his eyes weren't green no more. It's more like a snake.

"You've lost old man!" Then he looked at us.

"The power of Ice and Fire shall be mine!"

This is not Harry. I thought.

He's controlling Harry.

Dumbledore bent down to Harry's eye level.
"Harry, it isn't how you are alike. It's how you are not" He said.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I went up to Harry and grabbed his shoulders. He was struggling.

Suddenly, I feel like Voldemort was trying to control me too. But I kicked him out of my mind.

"Harry. Fight it! This isn't you. At all. The Harry that I know is brave and strong. Come on! Fight it!" I cried. It's helping a little bit.

But I didn't hesitate to do this though....I smashed my lips against his.
It took a few minutes for Harry to kiss back.

I pulled away and his eyes went back to green.

"You're the weak one. You don't know about love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you." Harry said.
His voice is back. I thought.

Then he started to wince again. Belle and Dumbledore pulled me back quickly and so...we watched Harry fighting him.

3rd Person's POV
Harry fought Voldemort through his mind. He grabbed Harry's collar and threw him.
He then grabbed him, nearly choking him.

"You know, one day, I will have the twins power." Voldemort said.
Harry glared at him.

He then took a hold of Voldemort's hand and slowly moved it.
"H-How?" Voldemort asked.

Harry completely moved it away.
"There's no way you're touching them. One of them is like my sister, and one of them....is actually the one I love. And there's no way I'm letting you hurt them!" Harry punched him in the face, making Voldemort roared.

Erika and Belle watched Harry as black smoke came out of Harry's body.

Erika and Belle noticed that and got ready into their fighting stance.
"You're a fool, Harry Potter. And you'll lose everything." he said.

Voldemort glanced at Erika and Belle with a smirk. Knowing that Belle and Erika activated their ice and fire power, ready to aim at him.

But someone came in just in time. Cornelius Fudge and the other Aurors.
When Fudge saw Voldemort....he was shocked. Like almost having a heart attack.

Voldemort vanished as Erika and Belle deactivate their powers.
"He's back." Fudge said.

Erika immediately went to Harry and brought him into her embrace.
"Wake up, Harry. Open you eyes." she said.

But Harry didn't.
"Please." Erika shed a tear and leaned onto his forehead.
She then felt warm hands on her cheek.

She gasped and pulled away.
"Just the person that I want to see." Harry said.

Erika was relieved.
"Pabo!" Erika brought Harry into a hug.

"Thank you...Erika." Harry whispered to her.