Chapter 41- Order Of The Phoenix

Harry's POV
We made it this building full of muggles. Professor Moody tapped his broom on the concrete making the walls move. It was cool.

"In you go,son." he said.

As I enter the house, I heard talking.

"There've been no sightings."

"No deaths. No proof."

I kept walking until Professor Moody bumped into me and walked away. Tonks winked at me.

Wonder what's that for? I thought.

The door opened, I saw Sirius.

"We've got to act now." He saw me. It brought the smile on my face.

I was about to go in but Mrs. Weasley was blocking the door.
"Harry." she said as she closed the door. "Mrs. Weasley." I greeted her.
"Heavens, you're all right." she said.

We both hugged. We pulled away and she held my cheeks.

"Bit pecky, but I'm afraid dinner will wait until after the meeting's finished." she said.
I was about to say something, but she cut me off.

"Nope. No time to explain. Straight upstairs, first door on the left."

I went upstairs and opened the door. To what surprised me. Hermione came, hugging me.

"Oh, Harry. Are you all right? Sirius told us about the Dementor attack. You must tell us everything." she said.
"Let the man breathe, Hermione." said Ron.

"And this hearing at the Ministry. It's just outrageous. Erika, Belle and I looked it up. They simply can't expel you. It's completely unfair." said Hermione.

"Yeah." I replied.
Until I heard her said Erika and Belle.

"Wait...Erika and Belle are here?" I asked.
"Well...Belle's asleep right now. And Erika.." Ron said.
"Harry." I turned to the door and saw Erika.

She smiled and brought me into a hug.

"I'm glad you're okay." she said.
I pulled away from the hug and nodded. Then I went in the room and looked around.

"There's a lot of that going around at the moment. So, what is this place?" I asked.
"It's headquarters." said Ron.
"The Order of the Phoenix. It's a secret society. Dumbledore formed it back when they fought You-Know-Who. " said Hermione. "Couldn't have put any of this in a letter, I suppose." I said, angrily.

Erika, Ron and Hermione stood there silent.
"I've gone all summer without a scrap of news." I said.
"We wanted to write, mate. Really, we did." said Ron.

"Only--" I cut him off.

"Only what?" I asked.
"Only Dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything." Hermione said.
"Even us, Harry." Erika said.
"Dumbledore said that?" I asked.

The three glanced at each other.

"But why would he keep me in the dark? Maybe I could help. Belle and I are the ones who saw Voldemort return...I'm the one who fought him, I saw Belle getting tortured by him and we saw Cedric Diggory get killed." I snapped.

Until...POP!

"Harry." said the twins.
"Thought we heard your dulcet tones." said Fred.
"Don't bottle it up, though, mate. Let it out." said George.
"If you're all done shouting..." said Fred. "Do you wanna hear something a little more interesting?" asked George.

Then we heard Belle groaned as she got up.
Erika passed by me and sat on the edge of the bed.

She smells like...cotton candy. I thought.

Belle opened her eyes and looked around.

"Nightmare?" Erika asked.
Belle just nod her head.

Is she not talking again? I thought.

I gave Hermione a confused look. She whispered into my ear and explain what happened to Belle.

"Everything is going to be all right, okay." Erika reassured her.
Belle nodded again, then she noticed me.

"Hey Harry." she greeted.

I sighed out of relief.
"What?" Belle asked.
"I thought you're not talking again, but anyway...glad you're okay." I replied.

She giggled at that.

"Now...let's go and hear what they are saying...shall we?" Fred and George said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erika's POV
"If anyone has a right to know, it's Harry. If it wasn't for Harry...we wouldn't even know Voldemort was back."
We heard Sirius.

"He's not a child, Molly." he added.

"But he's not an adults either." said Mrs. Weasley.
"Harry's not James, Sirius." Mrs. Weasley added.
"Well, he's not your kid." said Sirius.
"Who else has he got?" asked Mrs. Weasley.

"He's got me." said Sirius. I saw Ginny came in.

"Hey Erika." she greeted.
"Hey Ginny." I said.

"How touchingly paternal, Black. Perhaps Potter will grow up to be a felon, just like his godfather." sneered Snape.
"Snape's part of the Order?" Harry asked.
We just shrugged.

"Now, you stay out of this, Snivellus."

We heard my Dad sighed.
"Pabo." he said.

Belle and I giggled quietly.

All of a sudden, we saw Crookshanks getting the ear.
Hermione told him to stop but he already caught it.

"Hermione, I hate your cat." said Fred.

"Bad Croockshanks." Hermione said.

~Moments Later~
"Well, we'll be eating down in the kitchen." Mrs. Weasley said.

POP!

Fred and George apparated behind.

"OH! Just because you're allowed to use magic now does not mean you have to whip your wands out for everything!" she shouted.

She then turned to Harry.

"You hungry, Harry?" she asked.

Mr. Weasley came beside her.

"You sure you're all right, Harry? Gave us quite a turn." he said.

"Harry Potter." Mr. and Mrs. Weasley moved aside.
I saw Sirius, who was right beside Remus and Dad.

"Sirius." Harry went up to him and gave each other an hug.

~Dinner Table~
Still Erika's POV

We sat down on the table and we discussing about Fudge.

"This is very, very peculiar. It seems your hearing in the Ministry is to be before the entire Wizengamot." said Sirius. "I don't understand. What has the Ministry of Magic got against me?" asked Harry. Everyone went quiet. "Show him." said Moody. "He'll find out soon enough." Kingsley handed him the paper.

The boy who lies....
Then it changed to:

Fudge: "All is well"

"And he's been attacking Dumbledore as well." said Dad.
"Fudge is using all his power, including his influence at the Daily Prophet to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord as returned." said Sirius. "Why?" asked Harry.
"He thinks Dumbledore's after his job." said Remus.
"But that's just insane. No one in their right mind could believe that---" Harry was cut off.
"Exactly the point. Fudge isn't in his right mind. It's been twisted and warped by fear. Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry. The last time Voldemort gained power, he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear. Now he's returned, and I'm afraid the minister will do almost anything to avoid facing that terrifying truth." said Remus.

"Did he say anything about Belle?" asked Harry. I saw Belle tensed at that.
"Fudge doesn't believe it either. And now...he hates the Lee Clan." Dad replied.

Belle sat there quietly, while playing with her food.

"We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again." said Sirius.

We all looked at him.

"14 years ago, he had huge numbers at his command. And not just witches and wizards, but all manner of dark creatures. He's been recruiting heavily, and we've been attempting to do the same. But gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in."
Moody cleared his throat.

"We believe..." Sirius trailed off. "Voldemort maybe after something."
"Sirius." Moody warned him.

"Something he didn't have last time." said Sirius.
"You mean like a weapon?" asked Harry.

Sirius was about to answer but Mrs. Weasley butted in.
"No! That's enough. He's just a boy." She took away the newspaper.
"You say more and you might as well induct him into the Order." she said.
"Good, then I want to join. If Voldemort wants to build a army, then I want to fight." said Harry.
Sirius looked at Mrs. Weasley and gave her 'told you so' look.

Harry seems...serious about this. I thought.