Chapter 85 - Fred and George's Joke Shop

Isabelle's POV
I was so excited today. We're going to the Joke Shop. I wonder what do they sell.
Of course they Weasley Products. hehe.

"Belle! Are you ready?" Erika asked as she came into the room.
"Ne, I'm ready." I replied.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Narcissa's POV
"Swear to it, Severus." said Bellatrix.
He stood there like he's frozen.
"Coward."

"Take out your wand, Bellatrix." Severus said, slowly.
Bellatrix seems surprised and I was shocked.

Severus and I grasped our arms and Bellatrix pulled out her wand.
"Do you, Severus Snape...will protect Draco Malfoy?"

"I will." said Severus.
"And will you protect Draco from harm?" Bellatrix asked.
"I will." Severus replied.

"And if Draco fails...you'll take part of it?" she asked.
"I will."

We released our arms and there's a mark on my hand, meaning the Vow has been done.

"Also...Sissy. About the fake arrangement between Draco and Kara..." Bellatrix trailed off.

"I already arranged." I replied.
"Hehehe...good. That will  make that Isabelle Lee vulnerable." Bellatrix said.

"What does this have to do with her?" I asked.
"So the dark lord can take her powers, pfft." Bellatrix replied, rolling her eyes at me.

"Why would this make Isabelle Lee vulnerable?" I asked.

Snape crossed his arms, not saying anything.
"I suggest you two should go. The dark Lord might be looking for Bellatrix, since she's his loyal servant."

Bellatrix grinned.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Isabelle's POV

We're at the Joke Shop and everything was brilliant. Erika is  with me. "Daebak!" We both said. "Hello, Ladies." Those two voices belong to Fred and George. "Hiya, guys." Erika greeted them."Hi." I said. "You two girls look lovely." said George. We giggled."And you two are handsome, as always." We commented. That made them blush as a tomato. Erika and I giggled. "Everything here is free for the both of you." they said. "What? No, you shouldn't have." I protested. "Nonsense, Belle and Erika. Beside, you two are our #1 customer." said Fred. "And our favorite twins." George added. We giggled at that. They left to greet other customers. We went to Hermione and Ginny, they were looking at the Love Potion. "Need that for someone, Hermione?" Erika teased her. She sends her a fake glare. "Erika, don't tease her like that." I said. "Just saying." She said. Then again, Fred and George came by."Love potion, eh?" said Fred. "Then again, the way we hear it, sis, you're doing just fine on your own." said George. "Meaning?" asked Ginny. "Are not currently dating Dean Thomas?" asked George."It's none of your business." said Ginny and she walked away. I looked at Lukas, who was standing in front of the candies jars. Probably he was listening to the conversation as well. "Belle, I'm going to check something over there." She pointed her finger at figure. I arched my brow at her. "You mean Harry?" I asked. "Eh?" She looked where she was pointing. Her eyes widen at that. Hehe, this will be embarrassing for her. I thought. "Well, I'm going to check over there." She said walking off. I giggled at her. She's blushes all the time when it comes to Harry. I decided to stick with Hermione and she was staring at it. Oooh, someone's interested in it. I thought.  The. I noticed someone  was staring her. "Hermione..." I whispered.  She looked at me and I gestured my head towards her. A boy named, Cormac, smirking at her. Hermione quickly put the Love Potion away and she dragged me.Erika's POVNow, I'm with Ron. He got something that he wanted and asked Fred and George for a discount. "How much is this?" asked Ron holding something."5 Galleons." they said. "How much for me?" Ron asked."5 Galleons." they said again."I'm your brother." said Ron. "10 Galleons." they said. "How much for Belle and Erika then?" "Free."Ron scoffed.Poor Ron. I thought.
"Ron, if you want... I can get it for you." I said. "Nah, it's okay. Come on, lets go." He said. We found Hermione and Belle. And as we were about to go... "Hi Ron." Lavender greeted. Ron turned to her and started to get awkward. "Hi..." Then he continue following us.