Chapter 91 - Memory

Harry's POV
I got a message from Dumbledore. I wonder what he wants. So I went to his office.

I knocked on his door and went in.

"Harry, you got my message. Come in." He said. I walked up to his desk. "How are you?" Dumbledore asked me.

"I'm fine, sir." I replied.

"Enjoying your classes?" He asked.

  I nodded with a smile on my face.

"I know Professor Slughorn is most impressed with you." He said.

I smiled. "I think he overestimates my ability, sir."

"Do you?" He asked.

"Definitely." I replied.

Dumbledore chuckled.

"What about your activities outside the classroom?" He asked.

I raised my eyebrows. "Sir?"

He chuckled again.

"Harry, I noticed you've been making eye contact with Miss Lee." He said.

"Which one are we talking about? You know we have two of them." I said, chuckling.

"I'm talking at Miss Erika Lee." He said.

I gulped and looked away, blushing.

Dumbledore let out a chuckle.

"Now, enough chitchat. You must be wondering why I summoned you  here tonight. The answer lies here." Said Dumbledore as he walked up to a stand that is full of tubes.

I followed him behind. "If  you want to know what you're looking at, they are memories. In this case, pertaining to one

individual, Voldemort...or as he was known then, Tom Riddle." Said Dumbledore. I just stare at it.

"This vial contains the most particular memory...of the day I first met him." Dumbledore continued as he was holding the vial in front of me. "I'd like you to see it, if you would." He said.

Dumbledore handed that vial to me. I took it and went to the Pensive. I looked at Dumbledore and he nods for us to continue. I pour it to the pensive.

As I pour it,  the liquid turned black smoke. I went a little closer to the pensive and dived in.
Memory #1"I admit some confusion upon receiving your letter, Mr. Dumbledore. In all the years Tom's been here, he's never once had a family visitor. There have been incidents with other

children. Nasty things." The women knocked the door.

"Tom, you have a visitor."

"How do you do, Tom?" Dumbledore asked him. He walked in. And I saw the man who murdered my parents, but he was just a boy back then.

Dumbledore reached to touch his closet. "Don't." Said Tom.

Then I see that he had his book, his rock collection and some kind of drawing.

"You're the doctor, are you?" He asked Dumbledore.

"No. I am a professor."

"I don't believe you. She wants me looke at. They think I'm different." He said.

"Well, perhaps they're right." Said Dumbledore.

"I'm not mad." Said Tom.