Chapter 110 - A Serious Talk

Isabelle's POV
"Whoa. Erika, Belle. You two don't look so good." Hermione said.

I was just playing my food with my fork. Erika just sighed and set her spoon down.

"It's nothing, Hermione. Just had a rough sleep." Erika replied.
I set my fork down and leaned my arm and rested my chin on my hand.

I was thinking again. Until....Jasper came by. She flew and landed on my shoulder.

"Hey Jasper." I greeted.
"Looks like she has something on her leg." Hermione said.

I looked at her leg and took it out. Jasper then flew back.

"I wonder what is it?" Ginny asked.
"Maybe it's from Kai Oppa." Erika teased me.

I rolled my eyes at that. I opened the envelope.

Miss Lee,
Come to my Office after class. We need to speak.

~Professor Snape~

I arched my brow at this.

Since when Snape wants to talk to me? I thought.
I sighed and stood up.

"See you all in class." I said.

~Snape's Office~
"You got my letter, I presume, Miss Lee." Snape said.

I gulped in fear. I usually don't get in trouble by him.

He sat at his desk, with an expression.
"The reason I sent you the letter, because there's some things you have to know. And only you can know." He said.

"And...what is that, sir?" I asked.
He looked at me, bluntly again.

"It's about Draco Malfoy." He replied.
"What does this have to do with me? It's none of my business." I said.
"You are involved in this, Miss Lee. And it is your business between you and Draco." He said.

"Professor, Draco Malfoy does not concern me at all. He's getting married anyway." I said.
"Their marriage is a fake." He said, bluntly.
"What? How is it a fake?" I asked.

Snape looked at me with no expression.
"That's for him to tell you." He replied.
"Then why are you telling me this instead of him?" I asked again.

"Because. He'll tell you the rest of his situation, and plus...the situation he's in....he's doing this all for you." Snape replied.

I stayed silent for what Snape had said.

"That's a lie. He's not doing this for me, he's doing this for his own risk." I denied.
"You're denying his love for you, Miss Lee. Believe it or not, it's going to happen." Snape said.

Harry's POV
I went to see Professor Slughorn but he was teaching class. So, he dismissed his class and I went in.

"Aha. If it isn't the Prince of Potions himself." Said Slughorn.
I chuckled at that. I would like the name 'Prince of Potions', but I think it doesn't suit me.

"What do you need, Harry?" He asked me.
"Oh, um... Sir, I wondered if I might ask you something." I replied.
"Ask away, dear boy, ask away." He said.
"The other day, I was in the library, in Restricted Section...and I came across something rather odd about a very rare piece of magic." I said.

Slughorn raised his brows.
"Yes. What was this rare piece of magic?" He asked.
"Well, I don't know. I couldn't remember the name exactly. But it just got me wondering, are there some kinds of magic you're not allowed to teach us?" I asked back.

"I'm a Potions Master, Harry. I think your question'd better be posed to Professor Snape." He replied.

"Yes. Um...he and I don't exactly see eye to eye, sir. What I mean to say is...well, he's not like you. He might misunderstand.
You're different from the other teachers, sir." I said.

"Yes. There can be no light without the dark. So, it is with magic. Myself, I always strive to live within the light. I suggest you would do the same." Slughorn said.
Slughorn started to leave the classroom.

"Is that what you told Tom Riddle, when he came asking questions?" I asked.

Slughorn stopped in his tracks and turned around and looked at me.

"Dumbledore put the both of you to this, didn't he?"
I didn't respond back to him.

"Didn't he?!" Slughorn raised his voice. With that, he left the classroom.

I sighed as I rubbed the bridge of my nose.

That went well. I thought.

Isabelle's POV - That Night
I went to the Astronomy Tower, thinking about that talk with Professor Snape.

Why is Professor Snape telling me this, instead of him. I thought.

I don't know what to believe now. I mean, the fake marriage? Why put the fake marriage up? And how come I'm involved with this?

A little tear fell onto my cheek, I didn't even wipe it off. I just let it fall.
I decided to walk back to common room and went to bed.