Chapter 33 - Third Task

Isabelle's POV
I couldn't stop thinking about it. The kiss.

His lips were...so soft. And...and...

Aish, Belle! Concentrate! I scolded myself.

I heard everyone cheering outside. Dad patted me on the shoulder.
"Let's go." he said.

I nodded and walked out. And as I did...everyone just cheered.
My gaze went to my sister, who was standing right beside Harry.

I ran up to her and hugged her.
"Good luck." she said.

I nodded and pulled away from the hug.
EXO came beside Dad and I hugged everyone of them.

"Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Tri-wizard Cup deep within the maze. Only he knows it's exact position. Now, as Mr. Diggory..."

Every Hufflepuff cheered.

"Miss Lee and Mr. Potter..."

Every Gryffindor cheered.

Harry and I smiled at that.

"Are tied in first position...they will be the first to enter the maze, followed by Mr. Krum...*cheering* and Miss Delacour *cheering* The first person to touch the cup will be the winner!" announced Dumbledore.

Everyone clapped.
"I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter. Should, at any point, a contestant wish to withdraw from the task....he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands." said Dumbledore. He turned around. "Contestants! Gather Around. Quickly!" he said.

We all gathered around. I was in between Harry and Cedric.

"In the maze you'll find no dragons or creatures of the deep. Instead, you'll face something ever more challenging. You see, people change in the maze. Oh, find the cup if you can. But be very wary, you could just lose yourselves along the way." he said.

"Champions, prepare yourselves!" shouted Dumbledore.

Harry and I looked at each other and nodded. Then I went to my place. Meeting Dad and EXO.

"Be careful in the maze, araji?" Kai Oppa said, while the others nodded.
"Yeah, I will." I said.

I glanced at Dad and hugged him.
"Be safe okay." he said.

I pulled back and nodded. Then I turned Erika, she was hugging Harry.

I don't want to ruin the moment for them. All of a sudden, I glanced at the bleachers and caught Draco's glance. We were staring at each other for the moment, but then I looked away, blushing.

"Belle." Erika called me.
I turned to her and she was crying.
She brought me into a hug.

"Be careful okay. Don't get hurt, okay." she said.
I nodded.

We pulled away as Dumbledore made the announcement.

"On a count to three! One! Two! THR--" Dumbledore was cut off because of Flich.
The path where I stood at, it opened.

I took a deep breath and walked in. Before I go any further....I glanced at Dad, Erika and EXO.

"Belle, FIGHTING!!!" EXO chimmed.
That made giggle.

"Fighting, Belle!" Dad and Erika chimmed.
I smiled and nodded.

Then the path closed.

And now...I'm in the maze.

Here I go. I thought.