Chapter 99 - Slughorn's Dinner Party

~Slughorn's Dinner Party~

(Belle's outfit)

(Erika's Outfit)

(Erika's Outfit)

"So tell me, Cormac, do you see anything of your Uncle Tinerius these days?" Slughorn asked him.

"Yes, sir. In fact, I'm meant to go hunting with him and the Minister for Magic over the holidays." Cormac replied back.
I just rolled my eyes. Belle is sitting next to Hermione, while Lukas sat next to Harry. And I sat between them. XD

"Well, be sure to give them both my best. What about your uncle, Belby? For those who don't know, Marcus' uncle invented the Wolfsbane Potion. Is he working in anything new?" Asked Slughorn.
"Don't know. Him and Dad don't get on. Probably because me dad said potions are rubbish. Says the only potion worth having is a stiff one at the end of the day." He replied as he eats his dessert.

And poor Blaise, he had to sit by him.

"What about you, Miss Granger? What does your family do in the Muggle World?" Slughorn asked Hermione.
Everyone looked at Hermione.

"My parents are dentists." She said. Everyone stopped eating and looked like they don't know what it is.
Expect for me, Harry, Erika, and Lukas

"They tend to people's teeth." Said Hermione.
"Fascinating. And us that considered a dangerous profession?" Asked Slughorn.
"No. Although, one boy, Robbie Fenwick did bite my father once. He need 10 stitches." Said Hermione.
I can see that Harry is trying not to laugh. Everyone went quiet.

An Awkward moment.

Then suddenly, door opened.

It was Ginny. But her eyes...they were puffy and red.

"Ah, Miss Weasley. Come in, come in." said Slughorn.

"Look. Her eyes. Dean and her are fighting again." Hermione whispered to me.
"I'm sorry for being late." Ginny apologized.
Lukas suddenly stood up.

This is kind of awkward. Lukas and Ginny stared at each other for the moment.

"No matter. You're just in time for dessert that is, if Belby left you any." Said Slughorn, laughing.

Belle, Hermione and I looked at Lukas and he looked back.
"What?" he asked.

"Nothing." we replied.

"Anyway, what about the Lee Clan? Anything new?" Slughorn asked us.
"Oh, w-well. Everything's been the same as usual." I replied.
"Fascinating. Heard that your father is the leader, I presume." Slughorn said.
"Yes, sir." I said.

Slughorn smiled at us.
"You two look exactly like your mother. But the two of you are different. One has Jimmy's attitude, while the other has Kelly's." Slughorn said.

I'm getting pretty awkward right now. I thought.
"Thanks for the compliment, sir." Belle said.