Chapter 13 - Erika's Support

Erika's POV
I'm with Harry in the Great Hall, having breakfast.
Everyone has been avoiding Harry a lot. Including Belle.

I just can't believe that my little sister has to go through this. I thought.
"Harry, how was the interview?" I asked.
"It was horrible. All that she wanted is to know our personal life." Harry replied.
"Really? What kind of host is that?" I asked.
"That's what I want to know. But Belle did hit her point." Harry replied.

"What? What did she do?" I asked, worriedly.
"She didn't do anything bad, Erika. We heard Belle shouting at Rita Skeeter for not being a good host, and it was funny though. You should have seen her face for what Belle said to her." Harry replied, chuckling.

"What did Belle say?" I asked.
"She said, 'That's the end of my lamest interview and you're the worst host that I have ever met!' That's all she said." Harry said.

My jaw dropped down, in shock.
"Yeah, the four of us are in shock as well." Harry said.

Never thought my little sister has guts to say that. I thought, happily.

I looked towards the door, hoping Belle could appear, but she didn't.
"Where is she anyway?" I asked.
"I don't know. She stormed out after the interview." Harry replied.

I sighed and turned to him. That's when our eyes met.
His green emerald eyes....they're so beautiful.

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to my food. Harry's probably thinking the same as I am.

"Can't believe Erika is sitting by Potter." I heard other students said.
"I kind of feel bad for Erika. For having a sister like Belle."

"Why's that? Belle seems like a nice girl."
"It's because Belle wants attention around the world. Didn't you noticed that."

I clenched my fist at that. I started to get angry and turned around.
"You better watch your mouth." I said.

"Why would I?" a ravenclaw asked.
"That's my sister you're talking about, including my friend. They didn't put their names in the Goblet." I replied.

They were about to argue back, but I cut in.
"If you're going to say that they're lying. No, you're wrong. They're telling the truth, because I believe in them. My friends know about love, loyalty and responsibility. If you got anything to say against that...well, keep your mouth shut." I said.

They gulped and turned away.

I sighed and turned back to my lunch. Then I felt my hands were being held.
Feeling the sparks again.

It was Harry's hand onto mine.
"Thanks, Erika." he said.

I smiled and intertwine our hands.
"You're welcome."

Whatever happens....I'll always support them. No matter what they do.

~Good so far? And yes, finally Erika and Harry had their moment!~