Chapter 69 - Disappointed

Harry's POV
I was taken to Dumbledore's Office. And I was with Cho and we were dragged by Percy.

"Been watching them for weeks. And see, "Dumbledore's Army"...proof of what I've been telling you right from the beginning, Cornelius. All your fear-mongering about You-Know-Who never fooled us for a minute. We saw your lies for what they were: A smokescreen for your bid to seize control of the Ministry." explained Umbridge.
"Naturally." said Dumbledore.

What? I thought.

"No, Professor. He had nothing do with it. It was me." I defended Dumbledore.

"Most noble of you, Harry, to shield me, but as has been pointed out...the parchment clearly says "Dumbledore's Army," not "Potter's."  I instructed Harry to form this organization. And I, and I alone, am responsible for its activities." Dumbledore stated.

"Dispatch an owl to the Daily Prophet. If we hurry, we should still make the morning edition. Dawlish, Shacklebolt, you will escort Dumbledore...to Azkaban to await trail for conspiracy and sedition." said Fudge.

No...no...they can't. I thought.

"I thought we might hit this little snag." said Dumbledore as he stood up.
"You seem to be laboring under the delusion that I'm going to---What was the phrase?--come quietly." said

Dumbledore as he went behind his desk.

"Well, I can tell you this: I have no intention of going to Azakban." he said.

"Enough of this. Take him!" Umbridge commanded.

Dumbledore looked at mw and winked. I just stared at him. Then Fawkes came above Dumbledore and they disappeared. It was a powerful wind. It knocked out Percy, Cho and I are still standing
Dumbledore disappeared with Fawkes.

I wonder where he went? I thought.
"Well, you may not like him, minister...but you can't deny...Dumbledore has got style." said Kingsley.

Isabelle's POV
Draco escorted us back to our common rooms. Hermione and Ron went ahead, while I stopped.
Erika noticed.

"Belle?" she asked.

*Twinkle*

"You go in. I'll be there." I replied.
She hesitated but she nodded. She glared at Draco and left.

I turned to Draco, but he looked down at the ground.

"Look at me, idiot." I sneered.
He looked at me directly in the eyes.

"I can explain, Belle." he said.

"I don't want any explanation from you. Everything makes sense. Slytherins' always have their way." I said.
"Belle, I really didn't want to join." he said.

Tears were about to fall, but I wiped it just in time.
"I don't want to believe you, Malfoy!" I snapped.

"Great! We're back to last name basis?" he said.
"Because I'm disappointed in you! I shouldn't have...ARGH!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry, Belle." he said.
"Sorry isn't enough!" I snapped once again.

"Then what do you want me to do, huh?!" he snapped back at me.

Scary. I thought.

He walked up closer to me, slowly. And he pushed me into a wall, gently.
"What are you doing?!" I asked.

He trapped me around his arms and stared at me.
"Let me go." I sneered.

He smirked and leaned a little closer.
"You think I can just let you go like that? Do you know how much I love you?!" he asked.

What? I thought.

All of a sudden, he kissed me roughly.

"Mhmm...Stop it." I said.
He kept on going.

"Malfoy, stop it!" I exclaimed.

He grabbed my waist and kissed me on the neck.
I managed to push him and slapped him across the face.

"You...you asshole! I hate you!" I snapped.
"Belle! I'm---"

I ran into the Gryffindor Common Room, before he could say anything. And I was crying.
This wasn't the first time that happened.

3rd Person's POV
Draco watched Belle ran towards the portrait. He felt guilty for what he did.

He balled his fist and punched the wall, angrily.

What have I done? he thought.