Author's Note

A/N

Hey, the fact that you opened my book means it piqued your curiosity. I promise you won't be disappointed in what you find. Thank you for giving it a chance.

One awesome thing about Fighting Love is that it is COMPLETE, so you won't need to wait for the next chapter. I write each chapter as best as I can so you can have an exceptional experience while reading.

When I first uploaded Fighting Love, I was experimenting with my writing skills. But then, after rereading the few first chapters and seeing the feedback from readers, I thought, this is a great idea. I made it a point of my duty to follow through to the end. I also wanted you, my readers, to experience the story from start to finish. 

Before you get started, I have a few things I'd like you to keep in mind.

Refrain from name-calling or swearing to other readers and remember to respect each other's opinions. Hating the characters is healthy but don't cuss out your fellow reader.

If you enjoyed the story, you can show that by voting, sharing, or simply saying so. I hope you find another that's super enjoyable if you didn't like this book. 

You are welcome to share your opinions about the characters. (It's super entertaining to read the inline comments, trust me). This is one way to express how the story makes you feel and a way for you and me to connect, author to reader.

If you have any queries or recommendations, share them with me. As my reader, I welcome and appreciate your opinion.

Lastly, you'll find typos and errors here and there. You can point them out if you wish to. I will look into your advice and correct the error.

Thank you so much for giving my book a chance. I hope you can relate to some themes, (in a good way) and I hope you enjoy the story. 

Sincerely,

Crooksology
Author.