Bonus Chapter

Let not the love in your heart be afraid to go forth and be itself.

TROY'S POV

"fluff, I know you've been ready since we made up," I chuckled, "That's not what I want." I was ready to ask her to be my wife. Even though I knew she wouldn't say no, I still felt nervous, scared of rejection. I went down on my knee.

"Are you...?" She asked, just before collapsing onto me. All our friends were watching from the balcony; they rushed outside to help me with her.

I felt bad that Kate didn't make it. She was a low-key hater all along, who hated that I loved Trisa and not her. She had been chasing me the entire year before Trisa arrived. I felt happy for Anna, she and Marlon got together; they deserved each other.

I'm lucky to have these assholes by my side through everything.

I was trying not to think about what had just occurred, but the guys didn't realize that.
"I told you to just ask her, bro." Dayton said, "But you just gotta do your lovey-dovey romantic shit."

"Bro, she's just shocked, she'll be fine," Kareem said. I felt happy that they were there, but I just wanted to run back upstairs to see how Trisa was doing. Everyone else was there with her. I wanted to be too. I couldn't lose her now.

"She's awake!" Marlon yelled from the top of the stairs. I couldn't wait to see her.

"Fluff, baby, you fainted,"

She sat up on the bed and giggled, "Sorry."

"I'm just relieved you're not dead," I said, "Cause I'd kick your ass for leaving me like this, I love you."

She pulled me in, and I melted into her. Her scent filled me. Her skin was smooth against mine. I'm one lucky fucker.

"Will you marry me?" I blurted, "Please say yes, Fluff. I don't need you, I want you because I don't like my life without you. You make me a better man, a better person. I would be a fool to not shower you with all the love I have. We've been through tough times and I want you to know that I'll always be by your side. I'll always stay, no Mattar what. I got you, Fluff."

Her body became tense as I released her. I took out the ring and held it for her to see, then waited for her to answer. I waited for what felt like an eternity until I frowned at the thought of her saying no.

"No," She said.

"What?"

"Duh." She giggled and threw herself at me. "Yes, Troy. You're cute when you're nervous. I love you and I got us."

"You're an idiot," I said.