Chapter Eleven♣

Between enemies, confession is a dangerous thing

TROY'S POV

On my way to Gretchen's dorm, I met her in the hallway. As usual, she wore fake hair and long nails. I loved how Trisa never wore that shit. She was so natural.

Gretchen's eyes landed on me, and a big smile spread across her painted lips. "Troy! I was just coming to your dorm, Hunny."

"We need to talk, Gretchen."

"I know, Hunny. You've been distant and I miss you." A frown crept onto her face. 

I laughed to myself, knowing she was lying. Every week I saw her stuck to another footballer's arm. I saw things differently since I lived with Trisa. She was a handful, but because of her, I could now distinguish between wife material and side chick material. Gretchen was just an attention-loving whore, and a good fuck. "I wanted to tell you we can't fool around anymore. I found someone I want to be with and I can't cheat on her." That was all I needed to say. It was fun while it lasted, but I grew past that, past fuckboy Troy. I wanted something real with someone real, and real was not a fake ass, boobs, or a face covered in makeup. It was a heart.

"It's that fat ass bitch, isn't it? I warned her to leave you alone. Ugh!" Heels clicking on the floor behind me, Gretchen followed. 

I held back the urge to tell her she would look better with more clothes on, and without the painted face that didn't even suit her. She was not ugly, to begin with, but the painted face made her resemble the clown I ran from as a child. She sold her body for a few strands of hair and the latest fashion, not caring that she has nothing special left to offer any man. 

"I can't believe you fucked her, Troy. You're such a man whore." She hit my chest with her every word. "You've been ditching me to fuck that ugly bitch."

"Fuck you. What if I fucked her, Gretchen? Aren't you doing the entire football team?" Who the hell was she to be mad at me? If it were Trisa hitting me like a madwoman, I wouldn't feel so enraged. I'd probably shout, but not give her face a stinging slap with the back of my left hand. I had the urge, but I fought against it. All I needed was for her to leave me alone so I could focus on what I really wanted.

"You haven't fucked me since this bitch moved in." She sobbed. "Troy, I just miss you."

I stopped, turned around, and peered into her eyes. "Gretchen, do you really miss me or do you miss my dick and my money?" I shooked my head and laughed to myself when she didn't answer. "Go find another dick then. I'm sure you got plenty."

As we entered my dorm, I noticed Trisa sleeping, and my smile faded when she got up and flung her textbook at us. 

"Shut the fuck up, I'm trying to sleep," She shouted.

That's my girl.

"You hoe, leave my man's dorm, and stop tailing him." Gretchen turned her attention to Trisa. "He's mine, now get out bitch."

I stood at the door with a disgusted look on my face.  I watched Gretchen stalk toward Trisa's bed. "Don't fucking touch her, Gretchen, or I swear you...."

Grethen spoke over me. "What? tell the slut to leave, baby."

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, then opened them again. "Gretchen, leave my dorm." 

A shocked expression spread across Gretchen's face and she stormed out of the room and slammed the door behind her.

Trisa warned me to leave too, but I ignored her yells. "You lied to me, you fucking piece of shit." She cried.