Stolen

Arthit was having a gala time with his friends. It was a weekend. And it's been so long since they all last met. He felt like college days again, laughing and chatting and teasing.

Their fun was  interrupted when there was a knock on the door. Everybody tensed a little. Were they being too loud? It's just that they were having so much fun that they forgot that they were in an apartment.

And other people could get disturbed.

Arthit got up and went to open the door, a little tense, with Bright following him.

When he opened it, a handsome man was standing there, smiling.

And Arthit blanked out.

"Hello. My name is Kongpob. And I just shifted next to you"

Arthit opened his mouth to say something too, but kept gaping like a fish. His brain refused to supply him words.

"Uh..um....I...um"

Bright looked to and forth at Kongpob and Arthit and chuckled.

"Sorry Kongpob, looks like Arthit lost his tongue. His first time seeing a handsome dude this close. So forgive him."

Then extended his hand," am Bright"

"Nice to meet you", Kongpob shook his hand.

They did some small talk, with Arthit standing there dumbly and not getting a thing.

Finally when Bright closed the door and dragged him back, that he regained his senses.

Needless to say, he was teased mercilessly by his friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------

One of the best things about his flat was, that his apartment building came with a gym and a pool.

And Arthit invited Knott, now and then to catch up and work out with him.

As usual, they went inside together, and immediately Arthit spotted Kong doing push ups.

And his breath stuck.

"Oh, it's Kong!! Let's go greet him" Knott said and made his way towards him, with Arthit following.

Arthit forgot how he went there, he just kept looking at all those delicious muscles on Kongpob, and he even forgot to breathe.

Until both of them looked at him frowning and Knott said urgently,

"Shit Arthit!! You lost your breath. Breath Arthit breath"

And Arthit didn't start breathing until knott dragged him away from Kongpob.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This weekend knott was busy, so he had invited over bright and tootah to go swim together.

So wearing their swim suits, they made their way to the pool. With Bright and Tootah walking in the front and Arthit following them.

But near the pool, Arthit saw Kongpob, swimming. And he forgot everything else.

Even the fact that bright and tootah had started bickering about something and had stopped suddenly.
And because Arthit was busy looking at Kongpob, he bumped onto them and went right into the pool.

The loud splash caught everyone's attention, including Kongpob.

He quickly swam towards Arthit and pulled him out.

"Oye Arthit!! You ok?", Bright kept slapping his face.

Arthit coughed up some water and hissed," bright!! Am not unconscious. No need to slap me!!"

"Are you ok?", Kongpob asked worriedly.

Bright and tootah smirked. Then Tootah supplied,

"Nothing to worry about. He just lost his concentration after seeing you"

Arthit immediately blushed and yelled," tootah!!"

Later, Bright kept giving him suspicious glances.

Finally Arthit asked him,"What?"

"Are you sure your stunt in the pool was not on purpose?"

In answer, Arthit just smacked his head.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arthit and Prem were going somewhere and they were a bit late.

So they were hurriedly descending the stairs with Arthit in front and Prem following.

Then Kongpob came climbing up the stairs, looking as stunning as ever and licking a lollipop.

Arthit looked at him and he looked back.

Kongpob smiled at him, dare he say, flirtatiously?

And all it took was that for Arthit to miss a step.

But at the exact time, both Prem and Kong caught him.

"Are you okay", asked Kongpob.

Before Arthit could answer, Prem supplied," don't worry, he just lost his footing", and smirked.

Arthit glared at him.

And Kongpob gave him a weird look then went away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's it, Arthit decided. He finally realised what was happening to him. And the only way to deal with it was to confront it.

So, with determined steps he went to Kongpob's door and rang the bell.

He took a deep breath and prepared himself.

Kongpob opened the door and smiled mischievously.

"Hi, I am looking for something. I think I have lost my heart. Have you seen it?", Arthit said in one breath.

Kongpob's smile grew wider,

"Yes, I have seen it"

Arthit eyes widened.

Kongpob continued," infact, I have it with me. "

Arthit stood gaping at him.

"And you have not lost it. I stole it", Kongpob said and winked.

----------------------------end-------------------------