Psycho Saiyaan

Psycho saiyaan means psycho lover.

Inspired by this song. Listen to it, it's a fun song.

---------------------------------------------------------

Krist didn't knew, what he was getting himself up to, or what his future would be like,well no one ever knows, as he approached Singto.

Singto, the brooding nerd. Aloof, unsocial and very competitive.

Krist was wondering, what made Singto come to this pub and join them on a Friday night.

Well, maybe, that friend of his, Aim. Considering almost the whole class was here.

He had considered approaching Singto many times before, but never dared to. But right now, with liquid courage coursing through his veins, putting his best smile on, he said,

" Hey Singto. Mind if I sit here?"

Singto looked at him, and then at the table of Kristi's friends, and then back at him.

Then he said," sure"

Krist didn't knew what Singto was thinking as he said yes. As he tried to read his thoughts, those thick round glasses of Singto were stopping him from doing so.

He started feeling nervous.

Come on. He was the Charming, popular Krist of the college. He could do this.

As he was about to say something, Singto ordered drinks, for both of them, to his surprise.

And then, he ordered another and another and another.

And Krist has yet to say a word.

After his fourth glass, he knew he was drunk. So drunk, that he shifted closer, and inhaled Singto's perfume.

He had always liked it.

If Singto was Surprised, he didn't showed it. Instead, he got up held Krist's hand, and said,

"Come"

And Krist did.

-------------------------------------------------------

It had been a month since that incident happened, and they have started sleeping together, everyday.

Was it love? He doesn't know.

Lust? Definitely.

He felt it flaming, burning, consuming inside of him.

And one thing, that Krist had found out, that Singto was a very jealous and possessive type.

They had nothing going on about them, except for physical connection, but Singto behaved in a very controlling way.

During the course of the day, if ever Singto saw him, smiling and laughing with a girl.

Krist was sure to get a rough night later.

-----------------------------------------------------

Soon, Krist started sporting various love marks.

That Singto liked marking him.

And then there were so many days, where he would find even sitting very painful.

But he was bearing it all.

Why?

And weekends? They would have marathons and go at it for hours.

And there were times when Krist wanted to stop it all.

He knew, one word from him, and Singto will never bother him.

So why didn't he?

Maybe he was scared of that same thing too.

As he was chatting with some of his Girl friends, his eyes met with Singto.
And he could feel the intensity in them right from here.

Krist gulped.

He was screwed.

Again.

--------------------------------------------------------

Krist moaned in pain? Or pleasure?, as Singto continued roughly.

Previously too, he had kissed him, as if he had wanted to draw out all the oxygen out of him, and then had even drawn blood after biting him a little too forcefully.

His body was littered with love bites, and now he was on the verge of exhaustion, about to pass out.

He should stop it.

He should definitely stop it.

If he wanted to be sane and healthy.

So why didn't he?

Because he loved it.

He loved it way more than he should when Singto wrecked him like that.

So much, that he purposefully infuriated Singto, to get the desired reaction from him.

Dare he say? He was manipulating Singto in a way.

As Singto gave him ecstasy, Krist turned around and kissed him hungrily.

He desired Singto, as much as, no more than Singto desired him.

So much, that he wouldn't stop at anything.

If Singto was a psycho, for having some extreme reactions.

Then Krist was a bigger psycho, for desiring it and even manipulating Singto for that.

They are perfect for each other.

Krist thought as he lied down and  kissed Singto again before sleeping.

My psycho saiyaan.

-----------------------------end--------------------

How was it?