Marry You

Inspired by Bruno Mars- 'marry you'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kongpob looked at the swaying bodies on the dance floor and sipped his drink. He was out with his friends. And had met some seniors here at the club.

Naturally, they sat and drank together. Some of them were drunk and making a fool of themselves. Some of then were dancing and some of them were already out of this place with their date for the night.

And Kongpob must admit, he was almost drunk himself. There was a pleasant buzz inside his head, and a feeling of euphoria inside him.

He finished his nth glass of the night. And felt eyes on him. Well, it had been on him for a while now.

At the beginning of their evening, it was just a few glance, which turned to frequent glances, and now it was downright smouldering. He couldn't believe that the shy person like him, was capable of giving such blatant heated gazes. Must be the work of alcohol.

Kongpob turned his eyes to meet his. And his breath struck for a moment with the intensity of want in them.

Kongpob licked his lips. He felt special. To be desired by the most handsome man on earth.

Him and P'Arthit were not exactly friends. Ofcourse, because of their senior and junior relationship. But there was this intense pull and attraction between them. There was a spark on their first meeting itself, and now a fire was burning inside his chest. A fire for P'Arthit.

They were the only person sitting behind at the table. As if afraid of letting each other go. What was the reason for that behaviour?

Kongpob looked around the club one more time, few of his friends were making their way back to their table. They decided to leave and bade each other goodbye for the night. They parted at the gate.

It was only him and P'Arthit again.

He looked at P'Arthit and started walking. And without any questions, Arthit started following him.

It was quite weird, really. Kongpob didn't knew what was between them. They hadn't Interacted much. But every look they gave and every smile they shared, made them feel closer. And even right now, they were unwilling to forego each others company.

Kongpob sighed. Just what was this. They walked silently. With no destination and no direction. They crossed a park, a school, a closed mall and various other buildings.

But when they came across a particular structure, Kongpob stopped abruptly and turned back.

P'Arthit was still there and looking straight at him, as if telling him, he'll go wherever Kong wants to take him.

Kongpob doesn't know what possessed him. Or what gave him that idea, but the next few words out of his mouth surprised even himself.

"P'Arthit, let's get married"

If Arthit looked surprised, he didn't showed it. He just blinked his eyes and replied in a firm voice,

"Ok"

That's how they went inside the church and exchanged vows. But when the time to exchange rings came. They were obviously unprepared.

So Kongpob came up with a bright idea of exchanging their gears.

And that's how they got married.

When they kissed, his world stopped and it felt so right in this whole weird scenario.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kongpob woke up with a throbbing headache. He drank too much last night. But thankfully, he was able to get back to his room.

He got up and stretched, and made his way towards bathroom, but his feet got tangled with a piece of cloth.

He frowned and looked down.

It was a shirt, which was not his. And many other clothing were thrown across his room.

Shakily he turned towards his bed and his eyes almost popped out. 

P'Arthit was sleeping soundly on his bed.

And previous night's events came rushing back. Clutching his head he sat down.

What had he done?

Got married? To a senior? That too in an inebriated state. And it didn't stopped there.

They had spent quite a wild night together too.

Kongpob sighed, he didn't knew he had wanted that senior that badly.

He looked at Arthit again, snoring. And a fond smile graced his face. Strangely, he didn't regret anything that happened at all. Not one bit. He was even rejoicing it.

Maybe the thing which his conscious mind had denied, his intoxicated mind had fulfilled it.

He finally acknowledged, it was his deepest desire to own his P'Arthit.

But what about Arthit? He was drunk too? Did he wanted Kongpob too? Or it was a mistake for him. He had to ask, Because if it was, he would not tie him down for this drunken episode.

He started feeling anxious. He wanted their marriage to be real.

Arthit stirred and opened his eyes. He yawned and sat up. He looked at Kongpob and smiled.

Kong's heart skipped a beat. Oh, how he would like to see his P'Arthit every morning like this.

He was feeling so tensed, he finally asked,

"P'Arthit, what do you think?"

Arthit thought for a moment, then replied seriously,

"I think, we should get platinum rings for ourselves"

Kongpob jumped on him and kissed him silly. Beaming he replied,

"Sure"

----------------------------end------------------------