Inside the clinic

Arthit didn't liked going to the dentist, really. Well, who does? He avoided going there, if he could help it. He believed, if he just brushed his teeth twice a day, it would be enough, and it was. So he had never got his teeth cleaned.

But right now, he was standing outside a dental clinic. Not that he had any problem, but just because he had received some coupons from his company, and he didn't wanted to waste it.

Bracing himself he went inside, and waited for his turn. Seeing some kids crying and some screaming, he considered backtracking.

But then his name was called and hesitantly went inside. But All his regrets vanished as soon as he saw the dentist- Dr Kongpob.

He was yummy.

Arthit quietly laid down and allowed the doctor to do his work.

When he was done, he complimented,

"Now, your teeth are pretty again", and smiled.

Arthit, as if enchanted, replied,

" Are they the only thing Pretty?"

The dentist's brows shot up, but after a moment, he replied,

"No, all of you is pretty"

Omg!! The doctor was flirting back at him.

Smiling, he went home. He was so coming back next month.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The dentist looked up in amusement as Arthit entered. For some reason, he was nervous and giddy at the same time.

Dr Kong started doing his work, and Arthit started observing him. There were multiple thoughts running across his mind, and multitude of things he wanted to say, but all of them got stuck at his throat.

Finally, the dentist bade him goodbye after finishing,

"Bye Arthit, see you"

And Arthit spoke up instantaneously,

"At your home or at dinner?"

Then shut up his mouth. He himself was muddled, from where his brain was supplying those words.

The dentist chuckled, "at my clinic, next month"

"Kinky, aren't you?", Arthit blurted out again.

" Oh yes. I am a Dom, looking for a sub. And I love spanking too. And I have been wanting to experiment with my clinic equipments too. I am ready, whenever you are"

Arthit blushed from head to toe. He gulped and fled from there.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next month saw Arthit again at the clinic, but this time, with a terrible toothache. And his cheeks were swollen too.

Maybe he had consumed too much pink milk this last month. His work load was enormous, and that increased his consumption.

Arthit doesn't drink, nor smoke, when he's stressed, but drink his pink milk.

But even that proved harmful for him.

"Cavity", the dentist declared," either we could fill it or take it out. Your decision. You must have eaten a lots of sweet. You need to decrease it"

"Aww...but I still haven't eaten you yet", Arthit said.

The dentist smiled and replied sweetly,

"Too bad, you should have thought of it beforehand"

Right then and there, Arthit resolved to cut down his pink milk intake.

--------------------------------------------------------

On the appointed day, Arthit went to get his tooth taken out.

The nurse applied anaesthetic on his gums, and he lost all sensation there.

Just then, the dentist entered and checked up on him.

"Are you sure, you have applied anaesthetic to only my gums, cause sure I can't feel me heart beat", Arthit said that and placed the dentist's hand on his rapidly beating heart.

The dentist's mouth quirked a bit and he replied, " then why don't you feel mine", then proceeded to lay Arthit's hand on his chest.

And to Arthit's huge disappointment, it was beating at a normal rate.

Arthit lost all his motivation then and there. He thought that the doctor was interested in him too.

But apparently, he was not.

Maybe he was just playing along.

Maybe Arthit was just another patient.

And after that, Arthit stopped going there.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arthit sat fidgeting on his seat. It had been a few months since he came here. Infact, if he had known his friend was coming to this clinic, he wouldn't have agreed to accompany him here.

But the poor chap was in so much pain. Arthit sympathised with his friend.

Just then Dr. Kong arrived followed by his nurses.

But he stopped on his tracks when he saw Arthit. And beelined towards him.

He stood Arthit up, and gave him a smacking kiss, to Arthit's bewilderment.

"Thank god I saw my sun, now I can start smiling again", he said, smacked another kiss and gave his most stunning smile.

Arthit stood there dumb, but after regaining his senses, said shyly,

"Then become my world, and I'll make you smile everyday"

Dr Kong groaned, then replied,

"Sure, come to my clinic again later"

Winked and went inside his room, leaving a blushing Arthit behind.

"Kongpob!!", He hissed under his breath.

--------------------------end-------------------------

On a special request of Kongpob12

How did you liked it.