Baby Doll

Baby Doll?

Huh??

Arthit frowned in confusion as he looked at the name on the card. He had come to see Kongpob regarding a project they were doing.

But Kongpob was not in his cubicle, instead, Arthit found this card lying on the floor.

It was black, and looked mysterious. And apart from the name, a phone number and the name of a place was given, written in gothic style.

And before Arthit could study it even more, Kongpob came back. And Arthit quickly pocketed it.

"P'Arthit, you needed something?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

The card laid happily forgotten in Arthit's pants. Besides, they had a deadline approaching, so everything and everyone was working non stop.

It wasn't until they were done with their current project, which was two weeks later, that Arthit was reminded of that card again.

It was a tea break. And Arthit was happily sipping his tea, when Kongpob's voice reached him.

Arthit's ears immediately perked up. He would be lying if he said he didn't found Kongpob attractive. Arthit found Kongpob very attractive.

So attractive, that his eyes always searched for him.

So attractive, that he was the first person he go sees in the office every morning.

So attractive, that his ears perked up everytime he heard Kong's voice, just like now.

"So baby doll huh??", Arthit heard one of Kong's friend oak saying it.

"Ooohhh...baby doll", aim and tew joined in as well.

"Guys, please stop", Kong said.

What was that?

And did Kongpob sounded embarrassed?

Just who is this baby doll?

That night, Arthit scanned all his clothes searching for the card he remembered keeping.

And when at last he found it, he frowned.

Baby doll was a hostess in some host club.

-----------------------------------------------------------

For the few coming days, Arthit happily forgot about it, thinking, maybe it was a one time thing for Kong.

Nothing to think about.

But he stopped dead on his tracks when he heard that name again. Coming out of the mouth of Kong's friends.

And urgently started eavesdropping again.

"Wow!! Baby doll is just amazing. That person's skill is awesome"

"No wonder about the high charge"

"Oho, Kong, you are having such a good time, oh should I say night, every day!!"

"Ooooh", all of them cheered.

Arthit couldn't listen anymore. He felt like crying. Apparently Kong was very smitten with that baby doll and he visited her every night!!

He felt like vomiting. Just the thought of Kong spending his nights with someone else broke his heart.

That night, Arthit cried until he slept. And took a one week leave .
Heartbreak was a serious thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was the weekend, and the last day of his leave. If Arthit wanted to face Kongpob properly the next day.

He needed to meet that baby doll of his and make sure and convince himself to give up.

But he also knew, even if she was super pretty and very charming, Arthit was predisposed to dislike her.

Because Kong liked her.

Still he wanted to see the girl who caught Kong's eye.

He went inside the club and asked for baby doll.

A huge amount was asked to pay in order to meet her. Internally crying, Arthit paid it.

Things you do for love.

Wait. Love?

Omg!! He was in love with Kongpob.

Arthit thought it was just a Crush or a phase which would pass away. But no, it had to be more difficult. He had to go fall in love with a taken man.

He didn't knew whether to cry or laugh.

Shaken, he took a seat, stunned. Still trying to process this discovery.

Unknown, that he was in for another surprise that night.

"Hello, my name is baby doll"

Arthit looked up and gaped like a fish.

"Kongpob?"

Kongpob fluidly seated himself beside him and placed a finger on Arthit's lips.

"Sshhhh P, you don't want everyone to know my real name"

Arthit stared at him, this Kongpob, baby doll was oozing sexiness. Unlike the office Kongpob, who was charming and attractive, but cute.

"You...you are baby doll?"

"One and only"

Arthit sat blanked out. He didn't knew what to think anymore.

Until, Kong placed his hand on Arthit's thigh.

Arthit's head snapped to his direction.

"P'Arthit, took you long enough. let this baby doll take special care of you tonight", Kong purred in his ears and winked.

----------------------------end---------------------------

The said baby doll. Don't know why, I find this name oddly suitable for him. Atleast for this photo.😅

Looks like people are confusing Kong for a prostitute. Relax guys, he's not. He's a host in a host club. A concept very popular in Japan, where they have several.

A host/ hostess entertain a guest or guests by drinking and chatting, nothing else.

Although physical relationship might be allowed with their customers. But it's totally to their discretion. But I think most of them are forbidden to meet their customers outside.