Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Inspired by a Thai movie of the same name. Starring- Mario Maurer.

If you haven't watched it, then you must. It's cute.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was a moment's decision. He had every intention of withdrawing his name from the list, which his English teacher had put up for the play without his consent. And he was here to do just that, remove his name.

But then he saw him, and his decision changed instantly. He found himself agreeing to do the play along with his friends.

He was strutting on the stage, probably here to participate in the drama. And most definitely playing the prince.

And that's how Arthit found himself playing the role of grumpy in the play- snow white and the seven dwarves, with Kongpob as the prince.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arthit gritted his teeth as he saw Kongpob romancing Kaofang playing as the princess.

Everything in the play was bearable, except for the fact, that the prince and the princess had to kiss in the play.

Not a real kiss ofcourse, just an angle to make it look like that. But still, Arthit's heart burned with jealousy.

And needless to say, he did pure justification to his character throughout the play, with no acting skills required on his part.

On the final day, when Arthit thought, his torture was going to end finally, that bitch Kaofang actually kissed Kongpob, surprising everybody.

Arthit combusted, when everyone cheered.

Their play was a hit, specially Arthit as grumpy.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was not his intention really. Arthit belonged to the go home club. And this year was going to be the same.

But then he saw Kongpob playing volleyball, and his common sense flew out of the window again.

Everytime he jumped, the muscles on his legs flexed, his shirt rode up, exposing his torso and then his biceps flexed when he hit the ball.

That left Arthit drooling and very eager to be in the volleyball team.

But luck was not on his side. Because according to the trainer, he was more suited for basketball.

So now he was in basketball team.

And Kongpob was in volleyball team.

Might as well become a good player and catch his attention.

Their team reached the national tournament.

---------------------------------------------------------

When the proposal to form a study group among the students of the same grade came up. Arthit was sure to skip it.

Studying seriously was not his thing. Even though he was an average student, he never had this desire to ace his studies, let alone join a study group.

So it came as a surprise for his friends when he joined one.

And not only joined, attended the study sessions regularly.

It may, no, it absolutely had to do everything with a certain student named Kongpob, who was the brain behind this study group.

And if Arthit then ranked in the top ten of his class, it was an added bonus.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was valentine's Day. And Arthit was so ready to confess. He had the red rose and chocolate ready.

He was so determined, that not even the gossip of Kong and Kaofang being a thing deterred him.

Sure it bothered him, but it was not official, so he still had a chance.

And people shipping them together, did made him doubt, but he was still determined.

But when he saw Kongpob accepting a red rose from Kaofang, it broke his heart.

So all those things were true?

Dejected, he went back.

--------------------------------------------------------

It was their graduation day. 3 years passed by in a blink.

Kong and Kaofang were not dating, they never were a thing. But Arthit had lost his chance and courage that day.

And he hadn't tried again. Now it was their graduation.

After their ceremony, Arthit was paying around with a flower again, thinking of confessing and letting it all go. He needed a closure. His thoughts were interrupted by a voice he thought would never address him,

"Arthit"

Arthit swiftly turned around,

"Yes Kong?", Then bit his tongue at the use of his nickname.

"I like you", Kongpob said, extending a red rose towards him.

"I have liked you since the day I saw you. And this whole school years, I did everything, just to impress you. I participated in the drama, because I saw your name on the list. I joined volleyball team, because you wanted to join it. And I started the study group, because I heard you once mentioning it to your friends"

"But...but you kissed Kaofang", Arthit pointed an accusing finger at Kongpob.

Kongpob chuckled," would it make you feel better if I say, it was sudden and I disliked it?"

Arthit blinked his eyes" huh?"

"But what about the red rose you accepted from her?"

"Arthit, would you believe me if say the only red rose I took that day was the one you threw away at trashcan."

"What!! Seriously!!"

"Yes,so please let me make it up to you"

Swiftly, Kongpob gathered Arthit in his arms and kissed him thoroughly.

"Kongpob", Arthit breathed when they stopped for a moment,

"I did all those things, just for you too"

-------------------------end---------------------------

Another celebratory fic for you all.

Enjoy!! 😎