You make me feel

It's a song fic, so please listen to all the songs as they come while reading.

Enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The loud music surrounded the area, making the atmosphere energetic. And people, as if consuming that energy, were rocking their body to the beats.

Mass of people getting drunk on the euphoric feeling that came along while moving your body with the rythm.

And why not, afterall, the hottest DJ was in the town.

DJ Kong.

People could easily see him standing on a podium. Mixing music and  swaying his body.

He looked on at the dancing people, a smile permanently etched on his face.

He loved his work.

And people loved him back too.

But among the crowd, one particular guy caught his attention.

Dressed in all black, contrasting his pale skin, sinfully moving his body.

Now, in his profession, he gets to see lots of attractive people, and he must be one among them.

But for some reason, Kong found himself looking at that guy's direction again and again.

He was so engrossed in dancing that he was unaware of the people admiring him.

And Kong wanted him to look up and not look up at the same time.

He forcefully dragged his eyes away from that enticing figure.

He need to concentrate.

But when he looked back again in that direction, that pale man was already watching him.

Their eyes connected.

And then his lips quirked as if tempting him.

Kongpob smirked back and changed the song.

Then he looked back at the man, only to see him dancing with a pretty girl. He felt annoyed. And ignored him for rest of the time.

Ultimately his time ended and he stepped down from the podium for the next DJ to take over.

Only to be pulled by someone to the middle of the dance floor.

Shocked, he looked at the same man from before. Dare he say, he was the prettiest man he had ever seen.

And he was smiling, at Kong.

Kong felt his heart sped up as the track changed again.

The guy pulled him closer and started dancing with Kong copying his movements.

It was hot, very hot, blazing infact. Kong started feeling heady and intoxicated from that man's cologne and body heat.

As the song ended, the guy leaned closer as if to kiss him. Kong was already in a daze.

Instead, he whispered in his ears," I'm Arthit. I'll see you soon"

And with a mysterious smile, went away.

When kong's head cleared, he panicked,

What? When?where? How soon is soon?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Monday morning came and Kongpob entered the engineering college. It was his first day.

And as soon as he entered, his eyes landed on a person haunting his dreams.

But this time, in a different avatar- not a sexy stranger, but a hot senior.

--------------------------end--------------------------