All day long

Arthit woke up and yawned. He sat up and looked around the unfamiliar surrounding.

His eyes landed on an expensive suit neatly folded on a chair. He remembered, oh yes, he got married yesterday. To Kongpob.

He turned to look at the other side of bed, and saw it empty. He stretched and padded out of the room in search of Kongpob.

Following some faint noises, he reached and stood at the door of kitchen, where he saw Kongpob making tea for both of them.

Kongpob was still in his pyjamas, his hair was still disheveled, and he still looked a little tired and sleepy. And the sight sent a little jolt to Arthit's heart.

He leaned on the door and watched Kongpob working around the kitchen. Their kitchen, in their new house, new home.

Their home. Arthit smiled. There was something very warm and welcoming about the sound of it. A place, where he will live from now onwards, with Kongpob, sharing a life and making a new world, with him.

The thought tingled his heart.

Anybody looking at Kongpob would conclude, that they had a busy night. But contrary to popular belief, nothing like that happened. And it was not like Arthit didn't wanted it. It was just that, Arthit was still very unsure and nervous about everything.

As theirs was an arranged marriage. Well, arranged cum love marriage. It so happened that Kongpob saw him at a wedding event and he wanted to get married to Arthit.

So Kong's parents approached Arthit's parents. And Arthit thought there was nothing wrong with meeting that person once. It was not like he couldn't reject.

But after meeting him, he definitely could not reject Kong. He was so sweet, and charming. And there was this certain pull towards him.

They shook hands, their eyes met and Kong smiled. That was it. Arthit knew was no turning back now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Their courting period was anything but boring. It was filled with nervousness, awkwardness, excitement, anticipation, fluttering feelings, rapid heartbeats, shy smiles, stealthy glances, tentative touches and impatient waiting hours.

It's not like they met frequently, just few times in a month. But they did talked everyday, sometimes their conversations lasting all night.

Leaving them sleepy, but all smiles the next day.

And the texts, there was no barring in texting each other. And Arthit must say, he became very good in typing because of that.

And their meetings, god, that was so nerve wrecking. Meeting personally was a whole new matter than chatting and texting.

Whenever they set a date to meet up, Arthit couldn't wait for that day to arrive. But on the said day, he would be a nervous mess. Dressed in his best and filled with anticipation to learn something new about Kong that day.

They had courted for 8 months until they got married. And Arthit must say, it was one blissful and exciting period.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arthit straightened and slowly made his way towards Kongpob.

He was nervous.

Although they were engaged for a long time before getting married. They had never been intimate with each other. The most they had done was shake hands.

Even last night, after a very busy and tiring day, when he reached home, Kongpob was fast asleep by the time he freshened up.

Arthit chuckled at the sight. His husband looked so cute.

With feather light touches, he caressed his husband's hair. It was soft, just like he had imagined.

With ghost of a touch, he traced Kong's face. All these months, he had wanted to do that so badly, that now his hands were slightly shaking.

Kong's eyelids moved a bit and Arthit quickly withdrew his hand, afraid he might wake him up. He slowly placed his hand on his waist and scooted closer, and with a soft goodnight, went to Dreamland.

Currently, with rapidly beating heart, he stood behind Kongpob and encircled his waist.

He felt Kong's breath hitched, he tensed, then relaxed just as soon.

"Good morning, P'Arthit" Kong said.

And Arthit could tell he was smiling. He smiled too.

"Good morning Kongpob, where is my morning kiss? After you left me hanging last night."

Kongpob quickly moved away from his embrace. 

"Well, that..uh....sorry P'Arthit", Kongpob said embarrassed and looked away.

"No worries, we have all day long", Arthit smirked and captured him again between his arms and the kitchen counter.

Kongpob's breath hitched again and he looked anywhere but him.

"P'Arthit!!your tea is ready!!", Kongpob exclaimed and tried fleeing again.

Arthit chuckled. For someone wanting to marry him, Kong sure is super shy. He grabbed Kong's hand and stopped him,

"Not so fast, first my morning kiss"

Kong looked scared for a moment, but nevertheless closed his eyes, waiting for Arthit.

Arthit looked at his super shy husband, brought his face near Kong's, so that their breaths intermingled, but at the last moment,gave a peck on his cheeks and withdrew.

Kongpob snapped open his eyes and smiled shyly.

"Come, our tea is getting cold", Arthit said and picked up his mug.

Maybe not now, maybe later. Whenever Kongpob is ready. After all, they have all life long with each other.

--------------------------end---------------------------

A dominant Arthit and submissive Kong. On a special request of @Palak3023.

How did you liked it?