Zehnaseeb

A fic inspired by the song ' zehnaseeb' and the movie - ' Hansee to phasee'. Love all the songs from this movie and could write a fic for each song.

Zehnaseeb means destiny or good luck.

Listen to the song if you are interested.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kongpob looked around the wedding scene. It was pretty. With rows and rows of delicacies, a tasteful music playing on, people dressed glamorously, overall enjoying.

He was very thirsty, so he directly made his way to the refreshment table. His other friends too scattered around. He noticed a section decorated with colorful drinks, curiously, he went there.

It's true when it's said that the more the options, the more difficult it is to choose.

Kongpob was still deciding which color to pick up, when someone standing to his side side,

"Take the pink one, it's awesome"

Obligingly, Kongpob took one and sipped it. And his eyes widened in surprise.

"Told ya!!"

Kongpob finally looked at the speaker and was taken aback by the cuteness in front of him. A cute guy cutely drinking a cute drink.

His heart thudded at the sight. Immediately, he extended his hand,

"Hi am Kongpob. Thank you..."

"Arthit", the guy replied shaking his hand and gave a dimpled smile.

Kongpob's heart skipped again.

As Kongpob slowly sipped his drink, the guy finished two more glasses. That too with the same enjoyment as the previous one. Kongpob was amused.

And like a silent mutual agreement, they stuck together throughout the wedding, they ate together and sat together.

Arthit didn't speak much. But strangely, Kongpob was enjoying his company regardless.

And soon enough for Kongpob's liking, the time to part came. His friends were leaving, so he had too.

As he bade Goodbye to Arthit, kongpob asked,

"I am going to Germany for my higher studies, want to come with me"

"Nah....am going to k University, why don't you come with me"

"I think I'll pass"

With one last handshake, they parted. Kongpob very reluctantly, and he could tell Arthit was too.

There was a certain spark between them. Kongpob could feel it and he's sure Arthit could too.

Too bad, their meeting was so short.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kongpob was returning to Thailand after 7 years. After completing his graduation in Germany, he landed himself a job there itself. Found a pretty and loving girlfriend, whom he was intending to marry soon.

He was back to attend a close friend's wedding. And brought his girlfriend too, to introduce her to his parents. He was also carrying a ring to propose to her in Thailand itself.