Things i'll never say

On a special request of @reiruangroj728.

Chapter inspiration.

---------------------------------------------------------

Arthit regretted accepting Namtarn's confession as soon as his eyes landed on him. Namtarn's best friend, Kongpob.

Namtarn, a pretty and cool girl, popular even. Ofcourse Arthit liked her, but not romantically...yet.

He thought if he agreed, feelings would grow with time. Because there was nothing to dislike in Namtarn. And where could he find a better girl than her, right?

And that was absolutely true. There was no better girl than her for him. Because, there was a better boy for him.

He realised it the moment his eyes landed on him. His heartbeat sped up. He blushed a little and was totally smitten.

And all these things happened in the span of one day.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arthit sneaked looks at Kongpob. He was looking dashing today.

With much effort, he removed his eyes from him and looked at Namtarn.

"Namtarn, you are looking very pretty today!!"

"Oh!! Thank you Arthit!!", She smiled back.

And you Kongpob, are looking stunning.

Arthit complimented him in his mind.

---------------------------------------------------------

They were studying at a library together.

So to say, as Arthit was busy admiring Kong's hair. The way it was shining as the evening sun rays fell upon it.

"Oon"

"Huh?"

"Can you please ties my hair for me"

"Sure", Arthit got up, and proceeded to tie up her hair.

"Your hair is so soft Namtarn"

"Thanks oon"

But I bet his hair will be way softer than this. Arthit thought as his hands itched to touch Kong's hair.

---------------------------------------------------------

Arthit leaned in as he took in the heavenly smell of Kongpob.

Kongpob, you smell so nice.

Arthit wanted to say and bury his nose at the crook of kong's neck. But instead, he pretended to get something as he walked past him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Namtarn and Arthit were watching a movie. A scene came, where the protagonists were getting married. On seeing that, Namtarn exclaimed that she would want to get married like that.

On the other hand, Arthit was having different thoughts.

Yes, I would like to get married like that with Kongpob.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, Arthit witnessed a scene of a girl confessing to Kongpob. She beared her heart out and told him how she felt, and how deep her feelings were.

Arthit turned back and left. He couldn't witness that. Specially when he can't say a single thought of his about Kongpob.

And the thing which he desperately wanted to say, but will never say,

I like you Kongpob.

----------------------------end-----------------