Prince Charming

Featuring female Arthit. On the request of @HelloTheLovelyRose.

Jjang is a Korean word which means 'the best'. Here I have used it to denote the best fighter.

Bishie is short for bishounen. A person who is liked by both, males and females.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The class quietened suddenly as the jjang entered. She was not only the jjang of this school, but she was the jjang of the whole area.

Arthit.

Looking straight ahead and ignoring everyone, she went to her seat. And as soon as she sat, the noise began again.

And among the people making noise, there was one brave person who spoke up,

"Good morning Arthit"

She glanced at him and just grunted in response. Then comfortably dozed off till the class began.

--------------------------------------------------------

With a small bandage on her face, and her right hand patched up, she entered the class, and this time, the people stared at her with fear in heir eyes.

Like always, she ignored everyone and thumped her head down on her desk and sighed.

That fucker yesterday was gonna get it back someday.

She along with her boys, Knott and Prem, her senior, tutah and bright her junior had went to have a fair and square fight.

But that asshole had used a knife during their fight and had slashed lightly on her face! Her face!

She was a girl for godsake!!

And In her famous temper, she had stopped the knife with her bare hands, hence the bandage.

She chuckled, atleast that weakling understood that she was not afraid of pain.

And again, she was the undisputed Jjang of the area.

She smiled.

"Good morning Arthit"

She frowned and looked up. Oh! It's him again. But because she was in a good mood, she answered,

"Good morning"

The guy looked dumbstruck for a moment. Arthit ignored him and went back to her sleep.

When she still felt his presence, she looked up again.

"What?"

"For you", he said holding a pink milk.

She eyed him suspiciously, but took it nevertheless, and said in a dismissive tone,

"Thanks"

When she took a sip, she almost moaned in delight. It was that good.

The guy, as if only waiting to see her reaction, left chuckling.

Weirdo.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arthit's brows first knitted in anger then she schooled her face into nonchalance.

She was never the one to start a fight voluntarily.

But boy, it did hurt her real bad and made her angry.

But she can't do anything about it.

Apparently, the students in her grade had conducted some polls regarding the prettiest girl. That means all the 200 students have participated.