Tainted

Kongpob was chilling out with his friends, waiting for the class to start. And they were also observing the freshmen coming in. It was the starting of a new semester.

Kongpob noticed him as soon as he entered the gate. He spotted him among the throng of students. And even he doesn't know how?

Was it because he looked so white and soft like a cotton or was it because he was cute as a button?

Kongpob's eyes hooded. Even though he looked so innocent, but kids like these are the most dangerous.

They would kill you with their sincerity and honesty.

If being bad was not enough, they made you look evil compared to them.

He should particularly stay away from that short guy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"P'Kong~"

Kongpob increased his pace to avoid him. But the speaker still caught up with him.

"Let's have lunch together"

"Am busy"

"Oh...then tomorrow?", He asked again.

"Busy tomorrow too"

" Then day after tomorrow"

"Am busy on all the lunches"

"Oh", the guy stopped and pouted.

Kongpob sighed in relief. He's gone now.

But he came rushing again.

"P'Kong~, then how about breakfast?"

Kongpob felt irritated. He stopped and turned around to look at the guy holding pink milk, bothering him.

"Listen kid, go have lunch with friends your age. And don't come near me again. I won't guarantee I will let you go off so easily, next time you bother me"

The kid murmured something.

"What did you say?", Kongpob yelled.

"Nothing, am going. See you tomorrow", he said and left.

Kongpob pinched his nose. He had heard what that kid said.

You have been saying that for a month.

See..they are so lethal. They would want you to do things according to them.

He sighed and started walking again. He doesn't know how he caught that kid's fancy. Ok sure he was popular around college as the resident bad boy. And no one dared approach him.

Kongpob has to acknowledge his guts to be able to even approach him.

He sighed. He was right about his decision to stay away from that kid.
Dealing with him was so tiring, not to mention, he had to come early to college everyday, which made him grumpy too.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It could be said, that Kongpob was a border line gangster. He had a group in his college.

Kept getting into fights with other college's gang.

He had association with some professional gangsters too.

People often contemplated why he was studying, when he was a thug in the making.

He watched the kid making his way towards him as he started his bike. He had to attend to another challenge letter.