All day long 2

Arthit felt a soft touch on his ears. He was sleeping so soundly, warm and toasty. His mind was still inside a very sweet dream, when he felt a soft blow on his neck. Which moved onto his cheek. And by the time it reached his ears, he was awake.

But he kept still with his eyes closed. When Kong came a little closer, quickly he got up, and started tickling Kongpob. Mercilessly.

Kong's laughter filled the room, and he started begging Arthit.

"P'Arthit!! Please stop!!"

"No more!!"

But Arthit continued, till he got Kong pinned under him.

He smiled in victory.

Both were breathing hard. And traces of tears were around Kong's eyes. And he was still smiling.

Their eyes met, and Kong looked away from Arthit's intense gaze.

"My turn", Arthit smiled playfully.

And started peppering kisses, all over Kong's face. And in response, Kong closed his eyes.

At last, when  the time to kiss his lips came, Arthit halted. It had been only three days since their marriage, and he still was not sure if Kong was comfortable. He smirked, only one way to find out.

So applying his iron will, he got up to go. Only to be stopped by Kong. He grabbed Arthit's shirt and pulled him down, smashing their lips together.

Arthit smiled into the kiss and Kong let out a little moan.

Time to show who's the boss. With that thought in mind, Arthit held both the hands of Kong and entwined them, and placed them above his head.

And he laid his full body weight on kong, knowing he could take it.

Their full body contact, despite a layer of clothing, sent a shiver down Arthit's body as they continued making out.

And despite the AC being on full blast, Arthit started feeling hot. And the delicious body heat was only adding fuel to the fire.

And when Kongpob let out a very sensual moan. It heated up Arthit's body to a almost a burning temperature.

This heat, was a very different kind of heat. Which can be satisfactorily cooled down, only in one way.

When Arthit's mind registered the status of their course of action. He opened his eyes and pulled away.

Kong opened his eyes and had a dazed look on his face.

Arthit pecked him one last time and got up.

"Come, we still need to get ready", Arthit smiled and extended his hand.

Not now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arthit was opening his shoes after a particularly tiring day at office. All he wanted to do right now was to flop down on his bed and sleep.

Then 2 hands snaked around his waist. Arthit smiled.

"Kong"

"Yes, P'Arthit"

Arthit turned around and hugged Kong tightly. Kong had just taken a bath and he was smelling really nice. He inhaled the smell deeply and hummed.

Kong buried his face on Arthit's neck and Arthit swayed their bodies side to side.

After few minutes, Arthit pulled away, pecked Kong and went inside the bedroom to change his clothes.

Arthit had just opened the first button, when a hand covered his.