Password

So I saw this movie yesterday, called 'secret superstar' , and I really liked a scene there. So am copying the idea😁

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kongpob looked up in surprise as someone called his name. He was not surprised because someone called him, he was surprised by the person who called him- Arthit, the most charming and popular guy in school. And him, a loner and a geek.

People like those don't mingle with people like him. And it was their case too. Arthit rarely talked to him, and if he did, he was always in a rush and annoyed with him.

And it didn't helped the matter that Kongpob had a tiny, no scratch that, huge crush on him.

He looked at Arthit questioningly.

"I need your little help. My laptop broke, and I want you to go to my social media and inform everyone that I can't be online for a while. Until I repair my laptop."

Doesn't he have any friends? What about his mobile? Why asking me? These questions arose in Kong's mind but all he said was, "ok"

Arthit nodded," thank you", and turned around to leave.

"Wait"

"Yes?"

"Your password?"

At the mention of password, Arthit blushed.

"Do you have a pen, I'll write it down?"

Kongpob gave him one.

Arthit took the pen and kongpob's hand and wrote it on his palm. Getting redder by the minute.

Kongpob who was looking at him couldn't decide his shirt was pinker or Arthit.

When Arthit was done, he almost fled the scene.

But soon, Kongpob's confusion turned to utter delight, cause on his palm, Arthit had written his name.

------------------------end-----------------------------

Book Of RequestsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara