Rewritten

Featuring female dominant Arthit.

----------------------------------------------------------

There it was again, Her glare. And Kongpob couldn't fathom the reason behind it.

Had he ever done something to her unknowingly? Had he ever offended her? Or does she hate him because she too thinks that he's a playboy.

Admitted he was handsome. Admitted he was popular. And admitted that he was always surrounded by girls. And it skyrocketed when he became the campus moon. But he had participated only to gain someone's attention.

And he wasn't a playboy. He never played with any girls or gave them a false hope. His mother had taught him to treat every women well. Maybe, they took that as a sign to pursue him.

He sighed. At one end, he was hassled by the girls immense liking towards him, and on the other side, he was hassled by an intense dislike from her. Arthit.

The prettiest and the most popular girl in the college. She too gained lots of attention. More than half of the college boys had a crush on her. But she was firm on her rejection. She was already taken.

Kongpob sighed again, that was another one of his problem. He had won the competition for her. But his heart was broken the very next day when he had heard her rejecting a guy, telling she had a boyfriend. If liking a taken girl was not torturous enough. He had to be disliked by her too.

He cursed at his bad luck.

He didn't knew when he started liking her. And no, it was not because of her looks. Short haired, always dressed in jeans, a little rough, she was on the boyish side. But that's what made her so stunning.

When did it happen? Just one day in the morning, Kongpob spotted her drinking pink milk adorably, and it gave a strange pang to his heart. It gave him a familiar vague feeling.

Or was it that day, when he saw her laughing. She reminded him so much of a person he used to know. Was that the reason, he was attracted to her?

Does that even matter to a person in his position.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The audacity of that girl!! She had kissed him in front of the whole class!! His first reaction was to look at Arthit, who was as usual glaring at him. Shit! There goes his remaining dignity.

He gently pushed away that girl, rejected her firmly, and got out of the class.

He decided to ditch his next class to clear up his mind.

Wandering aimlessly around the campus, he spotted her. But not alone. With another guy, who was hugging her. Kong recognised him immediately. He was P'Knott, their senior.

Realisation dawned upon him. He should have known. A guy like him will surely catch the fancy of a girl like her.

Regardless, her choice was good. He should have known. He had known. But still, it was hurting him so much in the way he had never imagined.

He didn't only liked her, he loved her. Choking, he turned back.

He was doomed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next day saw a dejected Kongpob. But what dejected him more was a dejected Arthit. She looked so out of it.

Kongpob just wanted to go and give her a tight hug. He remembered, he always used to give her a tight hug, whenever she was down.