The shy smile

Kongpob's heartbeat picked up, his insides turned gooey, and a smile threatened to spread on his face too, as he saw a smile, a shy one, directed at him, by none other than Arthit, the quite and a little unsocial boy.

Come to think of it, that made Kongpob feel special. But no, he can't smile. He was the tough guy of the school. He can't loose his composure.

He looked away and moved ahead.

---------------------------------------------------------

He was tapping his pen on his lips, and sometimes playing with it too.

Sometimes he would scratch his head with that pen too.

Kongpob observed as he watched Arthit discreetly.

He doesn't know how, Arthit knew, whenever he was was in vicinity. Because everytime, he would look up and smile shyly at him, and look away quickly.

Leaving Kongpob soft like a jelly.

Just as Kongpob was wondering, Arthit looked up, their eyes met. Arthit looked stunned for a moment. Red colour crept into his cheeks as he realised Kongpob watching him.

Then gave him a very sweet smile and ducked his head.

Damn!! And Kongpob forgot everything else.

---------------------------------------------------------

This time, it was Arthit who had started looking first.

Kongpob knew, that Arthit's eyes were on him. He felt excited and nervous and joyful, but still he didn't looked up.

But he couldn't resist longer, their eyes met again.

The time stopped.

But too soon for his liking, Arthit looked away, stood up and went, but not before smiling shyly.

Now, Kongpob wanted to know, what was hidden in those eyes, that Arthit was protecting.

--------------------------------------------------------

Kongpob's blood boiled as he saw Arthit smiling at another person

That person, being none other than the damsel of the school.

He lost all his composure, dragged Arthit away, slammed him to a wall and growled,

"You can smile that way, at me and me only!!"

Finally, Arthit looked up and at his eyes.

And finally, Kongpob got to know, what was hidden into those eyes of Arthit.

It was intense desire, lust, want....and love.

But this time, Arthit gave him a victorious smile instead of the shy smile, as he changed their position, and slammed his lips onto his.

-----------------------end-------------------------