The Correct Distance

Arthit felt irritated and annoyed with everything and everyone as he kept  walking. With P'cherry, with Som O, with Kongpob, and mostly with himself.

For behaving like that. Arthit knew he had no control over his jealousy, and damn, he was a very jealous person. And the target for his jealousy was always Kongpob.

He knew he shouldn't have snapped at him like that. But he was a short tempered guy.

If P'Cherry hanging onto Kong was not enough, later he along with Som O had to pay special attention to Kongpob. His Kongpob.

He could barely keep his anger in.

But he was tired too, of this behaviour of himself, just like now.

"Kongpob why are you walking so slowly?", He stopped and asked, turning back.

Getting no response, he walked back to Kongpob. Who was looking upset.

"P'Arthit. What's the correct distance between us?"

"..... ...."

Silence stretched between them. After some time, Arthit turned back and started walking again. With Kongpob following. And he could bet Kongpob was more upset than before.

The correct distance between them? Even he was wondering.

But deep down he knew the answer. He only had to look and act upon it. But he was still scared and apprehensive about this world.

Being open in the college was one thing. But this, this was different.

How would they take it? How would they behave? Or even worse, what if they started hating Kongpob and shunning him and Arthit?

Arthit knew he was being a coward and he knew Kong was an angel to bear with him for so long.

But he is trying.

Presently, they reached their room.

When Kongpob silently walked passed him to his room, Arthit grabbed his arm and pulled him inside his room.

Closed the door and tightly hugged Kongpob pulling him close.

So close, that there scent intermixed.

Their body heat shared.

Their body contact was maximum.

And so close, that they could feel each others heartbeat.

"P'Arthit?"

Arthit tightened his hold around him. And if possible, he would want him closer.

" Kongpob, this is the correct distance between us, that there is no distance between us."

He felt Kongpob placing his arms around him and hug back.

"But Kongpob"

"Hmmm?"

"Please bear with this coward me a little more. Even if I am very slow, I'll come there. Till then, stay by my side."

Kongpob kissed his head and said,

"Always P, always"

---------------------------------------------------------

This scene from sotus s was bothering me a lot. So I completed it the way I would like it.

Was it to your satisfaction?