Poppin'Party x Female Reader x Third Year! Aqours

Hi~!
It's Author-chan again~!
So this request was made by @FoxDragon ! Thanks for your request !
Nothing else to say besides it will be in the same setting as Roselia x Female Reader x First Year ! Aqours and it will be very long, I repeat : VERY LONG ! (Around of 3000 words) and as a consequence, there may be a lot of mistakes so sorry for that.
Anyway, I hope you will enjoy it !

__________________________

~Flashback : At Space : Reader POV~

"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star~ ♪"
I am actually watching a concert which is supposed to be Glitter*Green. But it turns out that it's an unknown girl who's singing a song for kids with an another girl which is playing a tambourine and blushing, surely being embarrassed I supposed. At first, I was shocked because it wasn't Glitter*Green and so I was kinda disappointed but after a few minutes later, I'm getting a liking to their performance so I clapped my hands into the rhythm of the tambourine. While I was enjoying it, I didn't notice they were glancing to me.

After a few moments later, she finished singing and I applauded her first so the others did too and she and her friend left. A few minutes later, Glitter*Green came and we enjoy their concert like we always do.
I hope I can see these two girls later. I really want to see them performing like a band.

~A few days later~

I was humming some songs like as always and I can hear my stomach growling. I'm kinda embarrassed so I went to find a shop or something like that.

While I was searching, I bumped into someone and I fell on my butt and so this person did too.
I looked in front of me and it's a girl with a blond long hair and yellow eyes. On my opinion, she's quite pretty.

(By the way, if someone use English words in a flashback, I will use the underline to show them and to distinguish between the English words and the flashback parts. )

"Why thank you then~" she said while she's standing up. Oops, I speak it out loudly. Also, I notice she spoke in English. Looks like she can speak English and Japanese. She helped me to stand up and I thanked her.

"Don't worry, by the way, you look cute too~" She said while she's trying to do some gestures with her hands and coming to me with a perverted face. I got my mind telling me to run away but I can't move my arms nor my legs. I closed my eyes in hope she will stop that.

"Mari, you're doing it again ?" I hear someone saying from not far further. I thanked this person in my mind and as I opened my eyes, I see two other girls. One is a black-haired and green-eyed girl who's sighing and the other is a blue ponytail-haired and purple-eyed girl.

"Sorry sorry Dia~!" Okay, maybe she's not very english. "But I can't help myself~! She's cute and pretty~!" I can feel my face blushing because of her compliments.

"I'm sorry for her attitude, she often does that. Are you alright ?" The black-haired girl asked me and I nodded to her. She smiled at me. "So what's your name ?" She asked me my name and I said : "(L/N) (Y/N)"

"Well, my name is Kurosawa Dia, and the blonde one is Ohara Mari and the other one is Matsuura Kanan." She told me their name. I kinda heard about the Ohara family but I didn't expect their girl being...terrifying. Kanan-san went to me and so Mari did too.