Futami Twin x Dying! Male Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)

Yahallo everyone !
Today, this one was requested by @Zlandsaga ! Thanks for your request !

It's my first time to do a dying one and also my first time to make an angst. I don't know if it's good or bad but honestly, I nearly cried myself in a certain part.

I don't know what sort of dying it could exist so I used my imagination.

Anyway, I won't hold you back any longer and let's go !

————————

- In 765 Production : in the president's office -
- 3rd POV -

Today is your first day as a producer. Your dream is to produce someone into a top idol but unfortunately, it will be a time limited. Why ? Well, you didn't feel good recently so you went to your doctor's and she told you that one of your vital gene isn't working at all so...you will die early. Your doctor told you it remains 3 months to live. You could get a genetic modification but first, it's forbidden and secondly, you don't have the money to afford it.

The production you will join need an another producer to take care of everyone, especially two girls who's too childish.

"Good morning." You see your president coming at you.
"Good morning, president." You said before you bowed down.
"Let me ask you something before we begin." He said. "Are you really sure to work in your current state ?"

The president already knew it when he checked your medical file during your job interview. Even though he got worried, you told him you want this job because you want to realize your dream.

"Yes, I'm sure of that." You answered him before he sighed sadly.
"I hope you won't die before your dream come true." He said. "Anyway, let me show you the girls you will produce." He put down on the table a photo of the two girls.

You can see the girls are like a twin. The difference is their front hair and their side tail.

(Check the drawing above)

"These girls are the Futami. This one is Ami." He pointed to the girl with a pigtail. "And this one is Mami." He pointed to the girl with a side tail.
"They look kind and cute." You said while you're examining the girls.
"Yeah but be careful. They can be a little...troublesome." He warned you before he laughed.
"Thank you for your advice." You thanked him while smiling.

Well, you hope you can control them. After all, you really want to realize your dream.

- A few hours later -
- In training room -

...Or so you thought.

"C-Can you stop tricking me ?" You asked them politely but instead, the twins laughed. They put a brush on the door and when you opened the door, the brush fell down and landed on your head.
"No~! We don't want to !" Mami said and they ran away from you.
"I should listen to the president's advice." You muttered before you sighed. Your first day and everything already went out of the control. You remembered your first meeting with them.

- Flashback : A few hours ago -
- In the office -

"So this is your new producer." The president introduced you in front of everyone.
"I-I'm in your care !" You said nervously. You see there's a lot of girls, from the middle school girl to the adults and a young man with glasses which your director told you he's your colleague.
"And from today onward, you two." The president said before he pointed to the twin who got confused. "You will be in his care."
"Huh ? Are you sure about that ?" One of them said.
"He looks like Nii-chan but more...plain." The other one said and everyone can't help but smile at their commentary.
"Please, be kind to him. He dreams to produce someone and make her a top idol." The president said and you can't help but be embarrassed. Everyone is impressed by what he said but the twins didn't react. You hope you can get along with them.