Jealous! Girlfriend! Kazami Kazuki x Female Reader (Grisaia)

Yahallo !

So this one was requested by @shuzuuki ! Thanks for your request and sorry for the lateness. ('^^)

I didn't quite follow the story plot you requested because...I don't want to make a mess to the timeline—oh wait, I already did it.

I hesitated on the timeline because the only part where Kazuki and Yuuji are together are either during the past or at the ending and well, I chose the past because I skipped the ending because of the NSFW part in the game.

Anyway, yay ! A request on Kazami Kazuki, one of my favorite character ! She's the reason why I put Kazami in my username.

Normally, there's no spoilers (I hope so).
And see you at the end !

————————————

- At school -
- 3rd POV -

"I-I love you !"

Everything started when you got a crush on a certain girl in your school. This girl is none other than Kazami Kazuki, a normal student and a member of the basketball club.

You happened to meet her when you wanted to peek the club in the gym. You found her pretty and wonderful when she trained.

When the members took a break, your crush noticed you and you quickly hid behind the doors and without a surprise, she approached you and she asked you about what you were doing.

You couldn't answer her because you're kinda scared to her seriousness but all she could is to let out a giggle and introduced herself to you. You felt happy to finally interact with her.

After this day, you often spent your time with her along with her friends. You also noticed she's very smart despite her grade being over the average but not to the top.

When one of her friend asked her if she has siblings, she answered she has a little brother named Yuuji and he's quite shy. When she talked about him, you noticed she's very happy and very open-minded, like she wanted to show how much she spent her time with her little brother. Too bad you're a single child.

A few weeks later, you finally decided to confess to her. Your heart couldn't keep your feeling for her anymore. You told her to come behind the school and surprisingly, she accepted it. With this on your mind, you're very nervous about your confession and you couldn't focus on lessons.

After the lessons ended, you quickly ran toward the meeting and you saw her waiting while starting being impatient. You can notice it because of her foot tapping on the ground and her flustered face. You went to her and you excused yourself for the sudden meeting and she told you she doesn't mind it.

"So what do you need ?" She asked you and you gulped down. Maybe you could stop the confession for now but it will ruin all the courage you gathered.

"I-I love you !" You confessed to her.

She only answered with a surprised expression. She didn't expect you to confess to her. She felt her face heating up before she looked away. You felt a sudden heart attack when you saw this new side of her, a side you found very cute and unusual.

"I-It's too sudden but...I love you too..." She accepted your confession before she smiled at you and you were happy.