Minato Yukina x Calm! Cat Lover! Male Reader

Hi~!
So this one was requested by HikariTheLonelyOtaku ! Thanks for your request !
Nothing to say for now so let's nyaa together ! (Cough Cough)
(C/C) : Cat color
(C/N) : Cat name
___________________________

- At the park -

~Yukina's POV~
I am on a bench waiting the girls since Lisa suggested to take a break for this day and the majority won and it was yes.
I don't want it but I guess I could let it pass since we did a good performance yesterday and we can rest for a while.

"Nyaa~"
I heard something meowing and I suddenly feel something on my laps.

I check it and—
"A-A cat...!" is what I am seeing.
It's a (C/C) cat and it's actually on my laps. I don't know what should I do. Should I try to caress it ? If I do, what would the others think about me when they saw it ?

"Here you are (C/N)..." I heard someone talking in front of me. It's a man, who is around of my age.
The cat got up and jumped on the man and he caressed it. I'm somewhat envious about him.

"Sorry if my cat bothered you" He said with a calm tone. It mades me somewhat peaceful.
"N-No, I only got surprised..." I said. He looked at me for a while and said :
"Do you mind if I sat beside you ?"
I shook my head and then he sat besides me.

We didn't say anything since then but I glanced at his cat. It was caressed by his master. I wish I could do that too.
"Do you like cats ?" He suddenly asked me. I got surprised and I looked at him. He was looking at me. I guess he noticed my glancing.
I blushed and I tried to not look at his cat who's looking at me.
"N-Not really..." I answered him but I still can't help myself but to glance to his cat.
'It's very cute though...'

He looked at his cat who's looking at him too and he nodded to it.
The cat jumped on my laps once again and I got surprised once again. It rubs against me, like it wants me to caress it.
I blushed once again and I looked at his master and he nodded at me.
I gulped and I brought my hand to his cat and —

"What are you doing Yukina~?"
I suddenly stopped my hand after I heard a joyful voice behind me. I looked behind me and it's Lisa. I got embarrassed. I need to stay calm.
"N-Nothing..." I said.
"Eeh~ Really ?" She continued. Why did she still insist ? Is she teasing me ?

"Ah ! I nearly forgot ! Hi (Y/N)-kun~!" She said. Does she know him ?
"Did you do it on purpose ?" He asked. Looks like he's a good friend with Lisa.
"Well, I can't help myself~! I wanted to tease Yukina first~" She answered. I really need to tell her to stop teasing me, even though she did it anyway.

"Do you know each other ?" I asked them and Lisa looked surprised.
"You didn't meet him !? He's our neighbor !" She said. "Sorry about her (Y/N)-kun~!" She continued and (Y/N) shook his head.
"Don't worry. My name is (L/N) (Y/N). I hope we can get along" He said with his calming tone and we shook our hands. I kinda like his calmness and kindness.

The cat went on his shoulder and licks itself. I blushed when I see it. I didn't notice Lisa smirking.
"Did you know that Yukina loves cat too~?" She said.
I blushed brightly and (Y/N) looks interested.
"Really ? But she told me she's not really into them." He said while looking at me.
I tried to not meet up his gaze while blushing.
"I-It's true..." I glanced a few times at the cat and it's watching me.