Ushigome Rimi x Kind! Keyboardist! Female! Reader

Oh my god ! They are so cute—

Cough
Cough

Yahallo !
So this one was requested by @RimiKawaiiGirl ! Thanks for your request !
Sorry if it's kinda cliché or repetitive or even bad. My so-called "Imaginary Around" is kinda broken right now ('^^).
Also, I really need to stop writing when I'm getting sleepy. It's kinda bad for my health. So this one may contains errors. ( >.<)
Anyway, hope you enjoy it and let's go !

___________________________

- Afternoon -
- At CiRCLE -

(Y/N)'s POV

Today, my band and I are training for our next live.
My name is (L/N) (Y/N) and I am the keyboardist of my band, (B/N).
We choose this way to have fun with everyone.
We are not quite popular but our fans always come to cheer us.

For the member, we have Ririna-chan or her rather her nickname : Lily-chan as the guitarist and vocalist leader, Hibiki-chan as the bassist, Chiharu-chan as the drummer, Hitsugi-chan as the lead guitarist and I, (Y/N), as the keyboardist. (If you could guess where they are from, hmm...we can be friends ! ( ^^) )
We are all childhood friends and we always hang out.

"Good work everyone !" Lily-chan said to us.
Today is just a normal day.
We leave the practice room but we suddenly meet a group of five people.

"Ah ! Sorry if we disturb you !" The cat-haired girl said.

"No, no ! It's alright ! We just finish our practice." Lily-chan said while smiling.

"Yeah ! That's right !" Chiharu-chan said. "Are you a band too ?"

"Yup ! We are Poppin'Party !" She answered.

"And we are (B/N) ! I hope we can play together !" Lily-chan said happily and they all nodded.

My friends left the practice room and so I did but—

Thump

I bumped into someone and Infell down on the floor and so this person did too.
"Ouch...Are you alright ?" I asked to this person while standing up.

This person is a girl with a black short hair, like someone I know but with a long hair instead. She's quite pure.

"I-I'm alright..." She said and I helped her to get up.

"Are you a member of Poppin'Party ?" I asked her. She nodded at me while blushing.
"Well, I'm from (B/N) and my name is (L/N) (Y/N) ! Just call me (Y/N) ! Glad to meet you !" I said while giving her a smile.
"M-Me too !" She said. I would like to talk longer but...

"What are you doing (Y/N) ?" I heard Hitsugi-chan shouted.
"I-I'm coming !" I answered back. "Sorry for the bumping" I said to the girl while smiling and I caught up my friends.
I hope I can meet her again.

(Rimi's POV)

I didn't tell her my name...
But if she asked me if I am a member of Poppin'Party. Then it means she already know our name and so mine.