Tirpitz (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Shimakaze (Kantai Collection)

Hi~!
So this one was requested by...no one !
I want to bring my love to Kantai Collection and Azur Lane so I mix them together.
I hope you won't mind it (if yes, you can skip it. I understand if people doesn't have any interest for them.)

By the way, I wrote it when I didn't have requests to do and I already prepared four one-shots. Here's the one-shots :

- Kisaragi Chihaya x Female Reader
- Ayase Eli x Introvert! Aloof! Female Reader
- Akagi (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Akagi (Kantai Collection)
- Male! Imai Lisa x Childhood! Dense! Female Reader. (Didn't start it yet)
Tell me if you want me to finish one of them. Or else, well...nothing.

So... I don't have any idea to say. I ran out of ideas again =/
...Well let's say the same manner.
Cough
So, let's go !

- Morning -
- On the beach -

(Y/N)'s POV

'We got a nice view here...'
I am watching the sunrise.
I always wake up sooner to watch the sun rises.

"You're here admiral..." A calm voice said.
It's Tirpitz, my first and only ship since I started as an admiral a few weeks ago.

When we first met, at first, she seems cold and aloof but after she told me her story, I want to help her.

She told me she didn't get into a battle at least once and didn't help a lot her friends and colleagues. All she did was staying away and watching the battle without doing anything. She also told me she has a sister named Bismarck but she didn't come back. Some rumors said she was sunk or disappeared.

It was hard for her since she didn't have any knowledge of battle and also for me because it was stressing, in particular, our first battles. I don't want her to lose the first battles.

Now, it's been a few weeks but we manage to work together. Tirpitz got a little bit open-minded to me and I am glad to have her and I enjoy talking to her.
"Yeah, how are you ?" I asked.
"Good, thank you admiral..." She answered while watching the sunrise too.

Sometimes, we go to the beach to watch the sea, the sunrise and the sunset. Since she's my sole ship, it's pretty calm in the base but we come here to watch the landscape and it becomes our favorite spot.

"I got a message from the Navy HQ. We will get a new ship." Tirpitz said.
I guess the HQ noticed our work so they want to reward us. Well, she can help Tirpitz and it can be good for Tirpitz to fight with someone.

"Did they tell you who is it ?" I asked. She shook her head.
"So it's will be a surprise..."

The sun finishes to rise. I guess it's time to go back to work.
"Well then, let's go back to work Tirpitz !" I said while I stretched up and she nodded. We started to go to my office.

- Two hours later -
- During battle -

"Watch out Tirpitz !"
Tirpitz is fighting against the abyssal ships. There are two destroyers and two light cruisers. They can be defeated easily but the problem is there are torpedoes rushing into Tirpitz.