A/N : !! On Hold !! (24 May)

Hello guys.

Sorry but I'm feeling down recently. I'm sure you will all say like : "Again !? Are you kidding me !? You will say the same cliche things for the Xth time".

But this feeling was...I feel like I was left out here in Wattpad. Maybe it's because of a video which explained about people and especially influencers getting easily replaced by other people. I feel like it's happening to me.

But in any case, I noticed not a lot of people read the new one-shot. Maybe you're all busy or you don't know the game or...you're already sick of this book.

...sorry about my pessimist side once again.
So what's the reason of this feeling down ?

Well...I'm losing my confidence. The main reason is surely because of my recent one-shots. They look... weird and cliché and bad in my opinion. If only I could get a sign of some people making a review or even give a little vote even though I don't usually ask but the fact the number of reading of the new one-shot is growing up abnormally, I'm starting to doubt about my writing. I usually said it's normal but my mind couldn't bear it anymore.

An another reason is my imagination. It wants me to not overthink about the deadline I usually put myself and have a rest and...I failed it up. Maybe it's an another reason of the reading.

The next reason is...I feel like a worker nobody care about. I mean, I write one-shots to have fun but when people read them and don't give any sign of liking or not, it feels like I'm writing for the empty itself and it reminds me of the moments before I got the mental breakdown and honestly, I can feel it gradually coming back.

With all those reasons, I decided to put this book ON HOLD ! I hope you will understand me and...if you want to cheer me up, do as you please but I'm sure not everyone will read it and comment. I will let the request page open in case someone wants to request and I will still answer.

You can call me a hypocrite but I will continue to write the requests BUT I won't publish them because of this loss of confidence. During that time, I will also write my own requests in hope to enjoy writing once again.

I will recapitulate the important things here :

- I'm feeling down or worse, depressed.
- The reasons are : I feel like nobody care about me.
- So I lose my confidence into writing.
- And so I will stay away from publishing.
- Meanwhile, the requests page is still open
- And I will continue to write the requests and eventually, write mine.
- And finally, I will take a break to avoid an another mental breakdown.

And here's the list. Now, we will see in a few days or even weeks if you guys still care about this books.

My name is Kazami Yui and I hope we will see each other under a nicer circumstance.