Asaka Karin x Female Reader x Verde Emma

Hello again~!
So this one was requested by HikariTheLonelyOtaku ! Thank you for your request !
Sorry if it's quite bad. I got busy with school. ('>_<)
Nothing to say so let's go !

_______________________

~Reader's POV - At your home~
I am actually at home. I am a student of Nijigasaki High School and a Third Year and I am friends with the Nijigasaki School Idol Club member. I am not quite a real member but sometimes, I drop in and we have fun with them or I help them.

Now, it's the Golden Week and I am enjoying this week even though I should work on my homework.

Ring

I heard the doorbell ringing so I went to the door. My parents went to a place to get a rest from their work, so I am alone at home. I opened the door and :

"Hi (Y/N)" It's Karin-chan. I looked behind her and :
"Hi (Y/N)-chan !" It's Emma-chan. I didn't expect both of them coming here. I also noticed they have their school bag.

"Hi Karin-chan ! Emma-chan !" I hugged both of them at the same time and they hesitated before they hugged me back. When I let them go, they were blushing. I don't know why though.

"So what do you want ?" I asked them and they smiled.
"We want to play some games in your house." Karin-chan said and I smiled and nodded.

Sometimes, they come over to play some console game and we always had fun. I would like to accept them but I need to do my homework.

"Sorry but I need to do my homework first..." I said sadly but Emma-chan shook her head.
"Don't worry, we will do it too ! That's why we brought our school bag !" She said and then smiled yo me while showing their schoolbag. Karin-chan smiled too and did the same thing. I smiled and I said : "Thanks guys !"

I let them entering into the house and we went to my room. My room is a casual one. Not too flashy or gloomy.
We get around the table : Karin-chan is on my left and Emma-chan is on my right. After getting our stuff out, we start to work.

~A few minutes later~
"Hey, can you help me on this one ?"
We are still working and I am blocked on a part. Also, I noticed we didn't talk a lot. Well, at least, we can focus on our homework. This is what I thought.

I was checking at Karin-chan and she was still writing in a elegant way. I admire her since I discovered this side of her but I also find her cute especially when we are playing a game because she often become childish.

"Sure, let me see !" Emma-chan said and I showed her the part so she can check it up.
Emma-chan is a nice and kind girl. What I like about her is her personality and her likes : she's like a big sister since she had to take care of eight siblings and she likes enjoying the nature. We are all staying in the city but thanks to her, we can discover the world even though it's quite harsh at first.

"Oh ! This one ! Well, all you have to do is..." She started to explain me how to do it but I wasn't focusing on what she said, I was staring at her. I can see her smile while she explains me and I am both happy and blushing at the same time. While I am staring at her smile, I can heard someone coughing. We looked up and it's Karin. She's annoyed or...

"What's wrong Karin-chan ?" Emma-chan asked but Karin-chan shook her head.
"Nothing..." She said and got back to work. I and Emma-chan looked at each other but we don't know what's going on her. So we got back to work.

~Time Skip~
And we finished !
"Phew...I can't believe we managed to finish it..." I said and the girls nodded. I checked the time.
"6:00 pm"
We started to work a 3:00 pm so maybe we can't play at games.

"Don't worry ! We told our parents we will stay at your house !" Karin-chan said and Emma-chan nodded. I smiled and I decided to make some teas.

"I will be back ! I will bring teas so...you can prepare the games first !" I said while I start to go to the door and they nodded.

~Karin's POV~
Sigh
I was thinking about before while we were preparing games. I managed to help (Y/N) just a little bit but Emma-chan helped her a lot. It frustrated me. I wish I could be a little bit more helpful.

"Hey Karin-chan, why were you mad ?" I heard Emma-chan asked me. I stopped preparing the games and I looked at her. She's looking at me concerned. Well, I guess I can tell her.

"The truth is...I like-no, I love her...And seeing you being more helpful to (Y/N)-chan than her made me frustrated or even more, jealous." I told her and she smiled sadly. Why ?

"I didn't expect someone else loving her too." Huh ? What does she mean ? Is she telling me she loves her too ?

"I love her too, but I don't want one of us getting hurt. It's hard to decide..." She continued to prepare the game. I was thinking for a while and I had an idea.

"So why don't we..."

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I am bringing teas to my room. I hope they are not making a mess. I opened the door and I see both of them sitting in front of the TV. The TV got turned on and showed the game. It's (Insert random game). They noticed me and Karin-chan waved to me with a (insert controller). I put the teas on the table and I went to them. Karin-chan patted next to her and Emma-chan so I sat between both of them and we started playing the game.

~A while later~
"I lose again ?!"
We are in the result screen and I lose for the X time. Karin-chan and Emma-chan giggled. I already guess Karin-chan will win but how Emma-chan managed to beat me. She is not used to play games.

"Well, looks like I win again." Karin-chan said and I pouted. I sighed but...
Chuu~
I got a kiss on both my cheeks. I blushed and I looked at Karin-chan and then at Emma-chan. They smiled and they put their hand on mine. They bring their face in front of me and they said :

"We love you ! Would you like to be our girlfriend ?"

__________________________

And that's all folks !
I hope you enjoyed it !
Well, I was listening to a [MAD] called 765x346 COLL@BORATION while I was writing. I always enjoy it.

Also, it's a little bit (like a half) shorter because I was thinking about how long my stories are.
Tell me if you would like short stories or long stories or...depending on the requests. =/

Anyway ! See you again !

~1208 words~