Yandere! Twin! Ichigaya Arisa x Twin! Female Reader (BanG Dream)

Yahallo everyone !

So this one was requested by...nobody lol.
I just want to find out if I can make something more yandere-ish than I wrote before. And it seems it's quite right, (Except for the endings. Too hard to get a good one.)

And disclaimer : none of the characters were hurt during the writing. I love each characters.

And...that's all ? Please, read it and don't hate me lol.

————————

- In Hanasakigawa Girls' High School -
- Arisa's POV -

Today is the same day. We go to school and we learn what our teacher say and we talk with our friends. I don't complain because I'm happy to be with my band even though Kasumi is sometimes clingy.

"Okay students, we have a new student in our class." Our teacher said. I guess it's not someone important in my life.
"Yahoo everyone !" Someone shouted. I immediately recognized this voice. "My name is Ichigaya (Y/N) ! Glad to meet you !"
"(Y-Y/N) !?" I shouted and everyone and especially her looked at me. I can see she's starting to cry.
"A-Arisa-chan !" The (L/H) blond haired girl ran toward me and hugged me. "It's been years ! How are you now ?"
"I-I-I'm fine (Y/N) ! Now, please, let me go !" I told her but she refused to let me go and everyone giggled to this embarrassing scene.
"Alright alright you two. Get back to your seat and by the way. (Y/N), you will sit next to Arisa." The teacher said and (Y/N) looked at me happy before she went to her seat.

Honestly, I nearly forgot about her. But at the same time, she left me when she had to study away because she's smart enough to go at school with better teaching.

'But why is she here ?' I thought before I looked at her. She noticed my view and she waved at me and smiled. I suddenly feel myself blushing. Why did she do that !? M-Maybe she's waving to someone next to me...! I quickly glanced to the other side and there's only a window so it means...

"Arisa-chan, are you alright ?" I heard (Y/N) asking me worried while whispering.
"Y-Yeah...(Y/N—)" When I looked at her, I noticed our face got close to each other. I felt my heart racing for a while.
"Ichigaya-san ? What are you doing ?" We heard our teacher asking us.
"A-Ah sorry !" (Y/N) and I said at the same time.

After that, we listened to the teacher and I let out a little smile. After all, it's been years since I didn't see her. I hope she will like our school and maybe we can make up the time. I-I just want to do my job as a twin sister !

- 1st break -

The first period ended and we're on our 1st break. I took a breath because of the tiredness until someone hides my view with her hands.

"Who is it~?" This voice, I can't believe it again.
"(Y-Y/N) !? What are you doing !?" I asked her nervously and she giggled before she puts her hands away.
"I just want to be my with twin sister !" She said with a smile before she hugged me once again.
"Y-You idiot ! Let me go !" I yelled but once again, she refused to let me go and I suddenly heard someone giggling. I looked at the person and it's a certain brown short haired girl with purple eyes and she's holding a phone and

Click

"K-Kasumi ! Delete this picture !" I yelled and I tried to grab her but I can't move because of my sister. Meanwhile, Kasumi is laughing and let out a smug face.
"Don't wanna ! I will show it to everyone !" Kasumi said and she ran away away.
"Maybe you should catch her up." (Y/N) said. Oh god, is she doing it on purpose ?
"Yeah but...can you let me go first !?" I shouted while I'm trying to get out from her grasp. She laughed and she FINALLY let me go but I fell on the floor.
"Are you alright !?" She asked me worried.
"Y-Yeah ! It's not like I..." My voice lowered when I looked behind me. The first thing I see is my sister looking at me with slight blush. I followed her view and...my skirt flipped out and everybody can see my panties. I can feel my face reddening and my mouth trembling.
"Don't worry, we're both sisters." She said it normally.
"I-It doesn't reassure me at all !!"