A/N : Discontinued (25/02)

Hi guys.

It's been a while isn't it ?

I don't know what to say besides "sorry" and "sorry" once again and again.

I wasn't feeling myself since the last month. I had rough days, peaceful days and then rough days again. I had school stuff then gaming stuff then school stuff again. It seems repetitive in my point of view but now, school is getting more and more important in my life.

I feel like I will always be restless. I really had enough of living like that. Sometimes, I even had the though of crying or even killing myself to finally rest in peace.

I would like to ask for your helps but I'm too scared to disturb you and to bring the subject up.

Also, I can't write something good anymore. I can't transcript what I want to show you my vision of your request. If I try to force myself, it will surely turn out into something bad and cliché. Besides,

This got a lot of attentions recently

This got a lot of attentions recently. I'm feeling overwhelmed just by seeing the number of views. So if you add school, family stuff and cetera...

So I took a long time to think and I decided to discontinue this book. Sorry for everyone who was waiting for a new update and sorry for the requests I couldn't done. Maybe I will unpublished the other books because :

The Yandere One-Shot book doesn't have a lot of good contents.

The Random book made me realize nobody cares about it since I'm not unique in a way.

The IDOLM@STER book is not very interesting to continue because I feel like I'm not pouring my feelings into it. Besides, it was requested by ONE person so I feel like it's stupid to write something to satisfy only one person.

But I will still let the one-shot book published. I'm sure people are still attached to it. I don't mind them after all, I can relate. I don't care about the views. I only care about people's feeling.

I also think I'm invisible no matter when I try to talk about my favorite stuff or anything else. But there's still someone who will always be here to talk with me in this lonely world and I'm really grateful toward them.

I also don't get anything in returns besides views. I wished to get votes or comments to reassure me (or not) and make sure to know you guys like it (or not). When nobody votes, I feel like I wrote something bad.

I got thoughts like : "Yeah but maybe people don't want to show to the others what they voted." but if that's really the case, then do they really have to care about it ? In my opinion, I will always vote when I see an author doing his/her best to write something even if it's not that good.

Anyway, for now, I will laid down my used pen and leave this book. You can hate me if you want but if there's something I can do to repent, so be it even if the death takes my life. I will accept anything the fate brought me.

I might make a new one-shot book but I won't say it. I really want to interact with a small group who knows about its existence.

I don't have anything to say anymore. For everyone who waited for a new update, you're free now. You can do whatever you want : yell at me, humiliate me, reassure me, support me. Whatever you do is fine and I can understand them. Just...

Move on no matter what obstacles are ahead with a bright smile

And...see you next time.

And...Happy Birthday, my waifu, Kisaragi Chihaya. I will always love you and nobody can replace you.